Guest hitoallusa

Miranda carrie sensitive documents

Guest hitoallusa

So Miranda carried sensitive documents that could expose the identities of secret agents. I think what he did might justify his detention at the airport. What I don't get is why sensitive documents were carried to Laura and then back? Were they trying to sell or give those documents to a third party? Why didn't Greenwald take on the mission himself? It would be better for him to talk to Laura directly if they are going to write an article. whay do they still need Laura at this point? Anyways, Greenwald is silent these days. Personally, I don't trust wikileaks and those work with them. The only was they would gain my trust is when they reveal the secrets of Russia. I doubt they will do that.

http://servaasschrama.com/2013/08/30/glenn-greenwalds-partner-was-carrying-a-stunning-amount-of-sensitive-documents-when-he-was-detained/

• Members

Sounds like a cover up to me. Is Miranda still under arrest? Was he ever under arrest?

How can any government officials "complain" when various agents leave laptops lying around with tens of thousands of SS #'s and all kinds of "secret" or "sensitive" information in them?

At least 50% of the time, "sensitive information" means something the government doesn't want the public to know they are doing.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I call being forcibly detained being under arrest. Anyone who says differently is being disingenuous.

ar·rest (schwa.gif-rebreve.gifstprime.gif)
v. ar·rest·ed, ar·rest·ing, ar·rests
v.tr.
1. To stop; check: a brake that automatically arrests motion; arrested the growth of the tumor.
2. To seize and hold under the authority of law.
3. To capture and hold briefly (the attention, for example); engage.
v.intr.
To undergo cardiac arrest: The patient arrested en route to the hospital.
n.
a. The act of detaining in legal custody: the arrest of a criminal suspect.
b. The state of being so detained: a criminal under arrest.
2. A device for stopping motion, especially of a moving part.
3. The act of stopping or the condition of being stopped.

• Members

US citizens are often "detained" after being stopped for a presumed traffic infraction without being arrested. Ditto being, if not detained, at least "slowed down" in the progress to boarding an airliner by the TSA who "unconstitutionally" inspect a LOT of things.

There are a lot of illegal activities perpetuated upon average citizens on an all too regular basis.

I am surprised when those who jump up and down about race relations and civil rights do not complain about these kinds of abuses. However, that is a common complaint about the liberal press, is it not?

Best regards,

RA1