Suckrates

DWTS - New Cast Leaks

• Members

We are about a week away from the announcement of the New cast for 2013-2014 Season of Dancing with the Stars, and several leaks have already come forward:

Leah Rimini (King of Queens), Amber Riley (Glee) , Snooki, and Jack Osbourne (Ozzys son) and Corbin Bleu (High School Musical)...

Biggest surprise: Valerie Harper (Rhoda)... Isnt she at Deaths Door ????

Jenny McCarthy has also been rumored.....

Who would you like to See ? B)

Jenny McCarthy has already been announced as a new co-host for The View. The View is in NYC. I know Sherri did it, but I doubt she'd do two new things at once.

I'm also surprised that Valerie Harper is in it. Could she have been telling a lie about her condition?

• Members

So Valerie had only 3 months to Live and is now in Total remission.... If the story is indeed totally TRUE, thank God and I wish her the best. If it was a PR stunt, then its a pathetic, despicable one.

• Members

So Valerie had only 3 months to Live and is now in Total remission.... If the story is indeed totally TRUE, thank God and I wish her the best. If it was a PR stunt, then its a pathetic, despicable one.

She is not in remission. The treatments have stalled the advancement of her tumor, somewhat exceptionally. Her doctor says it is not a question of if, but when, her tumor becomes resistant to that treatment. She says it is enough to be alive a day at a time. There is a story on the Huffpost recounting an interview with her and her doctor on GMA.

• Members

Timing is Everything in life, and the timing of her medical issues and announcement of her participation in the show just "seems" suspect to me....But then again Tampa, you know how I LOVE to judge books by their covers ? :poke: