TotallyOz

City Guide Edit Functionality

We have been working very hard to finalize the City Guides Edit Functionality on the main part of the website. It is live for all to try and to test and we have already had over 20 articles edited and approved. As long as you are logged into the site, you should see an edit button at the very top of the article. You can then edit our words that you feel should have been different, add things that you want to see, or change any part of the article.

This was a great suggestion a few months back and the recent issue with some of my writing not being appropriate had my teams working in overdrive to make this part of the guides live. We hope that everyone will use this and if you know a city like the back of your hand, PLEASE help us to improve on the information we give to others.

As always, thank you all for being a member of this great site! We appreciate each and every one of you!

• Members

I had heard that these guides couldn't be edited without great difficulty, so I am really pleased that the computer whizzes at boytoy.com have found a way to do so. The guides are so well done that they deserve only the best choice of words! I really enjoyed reading the ones I have been able to read to date.

I had heard that these guides couldn't be edited without great difficulty, so I am really pleased that the computer whizzes at boytoy.com have found a way to do so. The guides are so well done that they deserve only the best choice of words! I really enjoyed reading the ones I have been able to read to date.

It was with great difficulty (not out of the woods yet) but also I learned a long time ago that throwing money at a problem often solves it. :smile: So, I just had my programmers chained down in their offices and only one bathroom break ever 9 hours. (being generous, I did put a few buckets under the desks for emergencies) :smile:

• Members

And, 2 weeks after doing this guess how many have been edited? :smile:

If you number is 1 or above, you would be wrong. ;)

Where is this edit button? I looked at three different cities and did not see it. I found a mistake on my first read, but couldn't edit!

And, 2 weeks after doing this guess how many have been edited? :smile:

If you number is 1 or above, you would be wrong. ;)

Like Lucky, I can't see any button for editing. is it tied to a certain level of membership, perhaps?

If others aren't seeing the option either, it might explain why none have been edited.

Ok, now I know I'm not overlooking it! I looked for it using both IE & Firefox, I do wonder if it a permissions problem or code that hasn't been moved to production.

post-101552-0-51973200-1380126883_thumb.