Guest EXPAT

*NSync Reunion on the VMAs 2013

This very brief reunion blew up Twitter and Facebook tonight. There is a lot of pent up demand for this group. Although I have to say that it was not in good form to show One Direction how much weight they will gain in 15 years. . .

1149019_10151697377393859_2084019698_n.p

Not only did Justin Timberlake get the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award this year, Justin Timberlake also won the Video of the Year VMA at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards.

Timberlake won for "Mirrors," the second single off his latest album, "The 20/20 Experience." (A second record, "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2," is expected out in September.) Timberlake was nominated for a surfeit of awards, including Best Male Video, Best Pop Video and Best Collaboration. He also performed "Take Back The Night," his first single of "2 of 2," during the ceremony and partook in a reunion with 'NSYNC.

Timberlake beat Macklemore, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift and Robin Thicke for the Video of the Year Moonman trophy.

• Members

Miley WAS fierce, if not a biy Bizarre, trying to be Edgy and shock us. But Robin Thicke in that pimp suit Upstaged her....

and Justin has matured into a Very likable and Versatile performer. There is something to say for Maturity..

And Taylor Swift....you can tell she is just a plain ole PHONY CUNT......

And where did this Austin Mahone kid come from ???? I am really getting OLD :yes:

2013 VMA Winners

Video of the Year: Justin Timberlake, “Mirrors”

Male Video of the Year: Bruno Mars, “Locked Out of Heaven”

Female Video of the Year: Taylor Swift, “I Knew You Were Trouble”

Artist to Watch: Austin Mahone, “What About Love”

Best Pop Video: Selena Gomez, “Come and Get It”

Best Rock Video: 30 Seconds to Mars, “Up in the Air”

Best Hip-Hop Video: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (feat. Ray Dalton), “Can’t Hold Us”

Best Collaboration: P!nk and Nate Ruess, “Just Give Me a Reason”

Best Direction: Justin Timberlake (feat. Jay-Z), “Suit & Tie”

Best Choreography: Bruno Mars, “Treasure”

Best Visual Effects: Capital Cities, “Safe and Sound”

Best Art Direction: Janelle Monae (feat. Erykah Badu): “Q.U.E.E.N.”

Best Editing: Justin Timberlake, “Mirrors”

Best Cinematography: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (feat. Ray Dalton), “Can’t Hold Us”

Best Video with a Social Message: Macklemore and Ryan lewis (feat. Mary Lambert): “Same Love”

Best Song of the Summer: One Direction, “Best Song Ever” (strange, this victory)

Video Vanguard: Justin Timberlake

• Members

I think she is getting a lot of publicity from her performance.. I guess this will help her career.. I wonder how far she will go after this...

http://shine.yahoo.com/video/video-miley-cyrus-going-hell-205144780.html

It is UNBELIEVABLE that this sort of behavior is what Enrages our Society. What sad and boring lives these people must live. And honestly, HOW does Mileys behavior really affect THEM ???? Thats part of the problem with American society. We dont know how to mind our OWN business. Enough already with Miley, her tongue and her Twerking. She did nothing more than you can see in ANY rap-video.