TotallyOz

Gay Marriage Taking Place in New Mexico

While the state has no law for or against the marriages of same sex couples, a judge has issues an order to being issuing marriage licenses. This has already started.

Naturally, a group of Republican's have started to try to get an injunction to stop the licenses from being issued.

It will be interesting to see the outcome of these rulings.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/more-couples-from-around-the-state-getting-nm-same-sex-marriage-licenses/2013/08/22/92748978-0b89-11e3-89fe-abb4a5067014_story.html

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my one more state for me to get married in!!! It further complicates my wedding plans, really don't know where to get married now.. :smile: Anyways, I hope the rulings are ever in our favor~~~ :smile:

really don't know where to get married now..

Thailand! They have a lovely Buddhist Bonding Ceremony. Then, fly to Amsterdam and get it legit overlooking a canal. Lastly, take your groom and head to NYC and on top of the Empire State Building!

3 weddings. 3 continents. @unforgetable!

Guest hitoallusa

Unforgettable if my hubby to be gets so mentally and physically overwhelmed by all these big and expensive weddings that he snaps and throws me off the top of the Empire State Building.. I know that you need to have some discipline for a marriage to work out.. lol..

NYC and on top of the Empire State Building!

3 weddings. 3 continents. @unforgetable!

Unforgettable if my hubby to be gets so mentally and physically overwhelmed by all these big and expensive weddings that he snaps and throws me off the top of the Empire State Building..

My dear, if you are worried about this, I suggest that you keep looking until you find a much more mentally stable individual.

My number in Thailand? I'll give it to you, but you won't get upset if one of the boys answer will you? I know you like the monogamy thing!

Guest hitoallusa

lol.. Now I usually don't wear shoes around the house since it will ruin my rugs and damage wooden floor. So no cum fuck me pumps in the bedroom not to speak of on my bed. :smile: I have to wonder how did a simple excited remark about gay marriage brought us to this discussion, I have no idea.. I should keep silent from now on. ^_^

• Members

Well, we top buildings, towers and other structures to say nothing of King Kong. :smile: We are also on top of the world, top of the morning and many more such sayings. Topping one's spouse and topping Hito could just be part of the culture we are known for? :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Guest zipperzone

Oh my one more state for me to get married in!!! It further complicates my wedding plans, really don't know where to get married now.. :smile: Anyways, I hope the rulings are ever in our favor~~~ :smile:

HITO - it might help immensely if you found a groom first. You tend to get thing ass-backward.