Guest EXPAT

The new Batman is. . . .

Ben Affleck

Ben Affleck may not be directing a Justice League movie, but...

The Oscar winner is going to play Batman in the planned Man of Steel sequel, Warner Bros. announced Thursday.

Zack Snyder is returning to direct the follow-up to his first Superman flick, starring Henry Cavill as the titular superhero, which has made more than $649 million worldwide.

rs_560x415-130822182713-1024.sprmn.cm.92

Guest hitoallusa

Why is my Bale stepping down? He is so good in it.. He is so sexy.. I am not sure whether Ben will be able to digest the role well but I'm a just lay person.. There is a power disparity between Batman and Superman so not sure whether Batman is simply going to be like Robin and Superman will have more weight in the movie? Maybe Superman loses his power and he has to get help from Batman.. I think it will be okay for Superman to be gay since he is from an alien planet but not sure of womanizing Batman.. Will people boycott the movie if there is some form of romance between Batman and Superman???

• Members

Why is my Bale stepping down? He is so good in it.. He is so sexy.. I am not sure whether Ben will be able to digest the role well but I'm a just lay person.. There is a power disparity between Batman and Superman so not sure whether Batman is simply going to be like Robin and Superman will have more weight in the movie? Maybe Superman loses his power and he has to get help from Batman.. I think it will be okay for Superman to be gay since he is from an alien planet but not sure of womanizing Batman.. Will people boycott the movie if there is some form of romance between Batman and Superman???

Ben Afleck sucking cock just doesnt Inspire me ! :bye: