Guest EXPAT

Wentworth Miller finally comes out (officially)

Actor Wentworth Miller, best known for his role on Prison Break and writing the film Stoker, came out as a gay man today in a letter in which he also declined an invite to be a guest of honor at the St. Petersburg International Film Festival in Russia.

The actor wrote:

I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly.

His entire letter can be seen below.

wentworth-miller-gay-letter1.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

I'm so happy.. One more possible guy that I could marry.. There are so many guys to choose from.. I really don't know what to do when there are so many choices..lol..

Guest zipperzone

I remember stories of him being gay and having a lover who was also in the entertainment business, but I forget who that was.

I remember at the time thinking what a hot couple they were.

• Members

I remember stories of him being gay and having a lover who was also in the entertainment business, but I forget who that was.

I remember at the time thinking what a hot couple they were.

I think it was about 5 years ago (in 2007/2008) that he was 'outed' by a gay gossip-blog. At that time, there were numerous reports with photos that he was dating Luke Macfarlane.

Guest zipperzone

I think it was about 5 years ago (in 2007/2008) that he was 'outed' by a gay gossip-blog. At that time, there were numerous reports with photos that he was dating Luke Macfarlane.

Thanks - that was the guy I was thinking of.

He was so sexy in "Brothers & Sisters" and as a bonus, he is CANADIAN.