TotallyOz

Spy: What is this Oz?

The programmers are trying to install a Spy program on the site. It does NOT spy on your personal information. It has been an active mod for our forum for a bit but never on this site. We had issues installing it last week because of our theme on the site that we use as opposed to Invision's built in theme.

I have used it on other sites and members love it. What it does is it allow members to see the threads that were last posted to as opposed to the last topics posted on the right hand side. It just shows activity in the posts. That is it. Nothing more. I am not sure why Invision does not incorporate this into all their boards but it was an additional cost and install.

But, the boys and I are headed to the movie and just in case the programmers take this live before I return, I wanted you to know the program was named years ago and I think they are coming up with a better name. But, the Spy for Invison ONLY show the last posts in all forums.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz,, it's so cool a feature to have it on our site. It would be better if our Oz is a spy too... It will also be so sexy to see Oz traveling around the world like James Bond does. Maybe your two boys are associates who are going to infiltrate a foreign embassy with you? If you need a wife for a cover please let me know. It's a bit less suspicious for a spy to travel with a wife. lol.. I can play a giggly housewife pretty well. Now I have to give a role to my AS since he will want to tag alone.. I will come back on that later..

I'm not sure why it's necessary either. When I log on the items that I haven't read are in bold and the others are not. What value does this add over new content in bold?

Necessary? No. Convenient? For me yes.

I like to see the last posts that are made. I click the word spy at the top and I can see all the replies. I normally get emails for every topic I have participated in when a reply but for other topics I do not. I do like to see those posts and have found I missed them from time to time. As the forum size gets larger, I think this may come in handy. Or, it just may be something that is extra that a few enjoy.

Guest NCBored

Necessary? No. Convenient? For me yes.

I like to see the last posts that are made. I click the word spy at the top and I can see all the replies. I normally get emails for every topic I have participated in when a reply but for other topics I do not. I do like to see those posts and have found I missed them from time to time. As the forum size gets larger, I think this may come in handy. Or, it just may be something that is extra that a few enjoy.

It doesn't really match the way I read the forums - i.e., by topics, however...it's easy enough to avoid it or hide it.

(What I DO like is the button for 'first unread post' when I open a topic - although it's not always present when it should be).

• Members

Bottom Line: its like anything Else in Life.... some people will Love it, and some people will Hate it....

Take big cock for example.....I LOVE it but my sister hito Hates it...... Different Strokes, so STROKE it ! :hmm: