Lucky

Princess Diana Murder Back in News

• Members

Speculation has long held that Princess Diana was murdered, and now the story is back in the news as a former soldier's estranged in-laws say he told them that British Special Forces working for MI6 killed her. The statement is being taken seriously by Scotland Yard, or at least it appears to be. The revelation comes as a new book on the topic hits the stores on August 29th.

More in the NY Post:http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/new_probe_in_diana_slay_Lzp02M4GizAKC4gOb8ECVO

Guest zipperzone

I have to say I think this whole thing is total BS.

How could they get the driver to be drunk and crash into the wall? Enough already!

Guest zipperzone

Well, I forget that you are a British subject, perhaps worried that your Queen endorsed a murder...hehe,, I am just kidding...

Lucky: I had't read the article you provided in your link. Now I have and I retract what I said before. It does sound feasible

(but doubtful). If the order came from the palace the only one I can see giving it would be Phillip - truly a disgusting man.

For the record I am NOT a monarchist and do not consider the Queen to be "my" Queen in anyway. For my money they are all a bunch of overpaid and over privileged freeloaders.

I do make an exception for Prince Harry..... What I wouldn't give for a weekend with him!!!!!!

• Members

No way. No how. Puh-leaze.

Couldn't the Post come up with someting similar to "dickless man in bottomless t-room?" or on the order of that?

Much, much too complicated with the car chash in the Alma tunnel. Messy. Messy. Messy. And if I remember correctly, and she had been wearing her seatbelt, and the angle of the collision had been just a bit less, she would have survived.

Too easy, simple and clean to do an umbrella job like on Georgi Markov while she was on Dodi's yacht with an ex-SAS diver-for-pay, or one night with a drug which would induce a heart attack or fatal stroke while with her Pakistani heart surgeon, or a drowning death such as with the Australian PM. Easier, less mess, less to hide.

Now if Bill had only gotten that blue dress from the clutches of Monica there would have been no mess at all. DENIABILITY.

Yours,

IHOP AkaFavelaDweller

• Members

Why is it that whenever there is some Good News (birth of Prince Georgie) , they have to dredge up Bad news.... Its like Lindsay Lohan getting out of Rehab (Hooray) and today all the bad news about the threatening Wildfires. Let us just be Happy ! ) You go Linz, (Ophrahs in your corner)..... :thumbsup:

• Members

Lucky: I had't read the article you provided in your link. Now I have and I retract what I said before. It does sound feasible

(but doubtful). If the order came from the palace the only one I can see giving it would be Phillip - truly a disgusting man.

For the record I am NOT a monarchist and do not consider the Queen to be "my" Queen in anyway. For my money they are all a bunch of overpaid and over privileged freeloaders.

I do make an exception for Prince Harry..... What I wouldn't give for a weekend with him!!!!!!

OK, please tell us who is "your queen"? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

The entire situation is suspicious from the beginning. But I doubt we'll ever get the complete the truth.

As noted above, their driver was drunk and speeding. Then the ambulance driver is who really killed her by driving slowly to the hospital so as not to jounce her around, as is French practice apparently, whereas US and British practice is to get the patient to hospital at top speed. Unclear where the suspicion would be?

• Members

How can an Arab, who most likely is a Muslim, allow his driver who has obviously been drinking to drive them anywhere? Even if he were the biggest drinking Arab in the world, why allow your driver to drink and drive? I like to drink. I do not like to drink and drive, so I don't and I am not very willing to get into a car with a driver who has been drinking.

I really don't understand this whole thing, start to finish.

When I was a boy we had an ambulance driver in MEM by the name of Jack Ruby. He was crazy in that he sped everywhere and had many accidents where he injured more folks than he delivered safely to a hospital, at least that is how the local newspapers characterized him. Regardless, he got a lot of tickets and notoriety, all deserved. At this late date, I have no idea of how many he "saved" by driving fast and recklessly to the hospital, which was his defense. However, TN law now says that only "certified" emergency vehicles can have immunity from traffic laws, meaning the fire department, the police department and the sheriff. Even all of them have "learned" to go slowly through a traffic signal that is red for their street. Our drivers are, unfortunately, that oblivious. It is strange to see an emergency vehicle with lights flashing and siren going full blast, slow down and carefully go through an intersection. However, I approve the method but not the offending cross traffic drivers.

Best regards,

RA1

How can an Arab, who most likely is a Muslim, allow his driver who has obviously been drinking to drive them anywhere? Even if he were the biggest drinking Arab in the world, why allow your driver to drink and drive?

Lack of common sense?

It was reported at the time that numerous people had seen the driver hanging out at the hotel and drinking for quite a while, just before taking the wheel, so that part at least seems beyond rebuttal by conspiracy theorists.

• Members

I certainly agree that there are plenty of witnesses who saw the driver drinking. But why and why did not his employer do something? That scenario bothers me.

I am not into any conspiracy about this yet. If I were, I would point the finger at Prince Charles who had a lady in waiting and had fulfilled his "duty" to provide heirs to the throne with Diana.

At this moment I am more willing to believe that stupidity reigns.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Who knows why see didn't wear the seatbelt? Perhaps the shoulder portion might have mussed her hairdo? The lap portion would have wrinkled her dress. She was on the rag and had cramps? She didn't think about it. In any event, she wasn't.

She wouldn't have died in that tunnel in Paris, most likely. Her heart would not have been torn apart from the impact of the collision if I correctly remember the coroner's published report.

Yours,

IHOP akaFavelaDweller

P.S. If musical instruments do that to you, you will definitely want to avoid this passage from The Merchant of Venice where Shylock is saying...

Some men there are love not a gaping pig,
Some that are mad if they behold a cat,
And others, when the bagpipe sings i' th' nose,

Cannot contain their urine.

(Made the weirder in performance by Elizabethan pronunciation of "urine" having a long "i.")

• Members

More to do with being mid-20s in Paris, an illuminated, yet fog-shrouded Notre Dame and fucking and sucking a gent from Tours under the stars on the banks of the Seine. That organ brought max such a powerful memory that...............tinkle, tinkle little bladder

Yours,

IHOP akaFavelaDweller