seattlebottom

Hairless legs

• Members

I was wearing shorts the other day and my niece asked me if I had shaved my legs. I said no but I did realize that my formerly hairy legs are now completely hairless below the thighs and the hair around the thighs are starting to thin out.

I'm 41 now and I remember the remarks made about my hairy legs during my teens so it's a surprise that I didn't notice this before.

Has this happened to anyone else as they age?

• Members

I have kind of the reverse. I have never had much noticeable hair anywhere except my head. Now, as I get older, I seem to have more hair or maybe white hair is just more visible on my tanned skin? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest NCBored

I was wearing shorts the other day and my niece asked me if I had shaved my legs. I said no but I did realize that my formerly hairy legs are now completely hairless below the thighs and the hair around the thighs are starting to thin out.

I'm 41 now and I remember the remarks made about my hairy legs during my teens so it's a surprise that I didn't notice this before.

As a former red-head, the hair on my legs was fine and almost blonde, but at some point (in my 50's?)I realized that there was virtually none left below the knees,

• Members

YES, my total body hair has thinned out with age, but I attributed the hairloss on legs to the friction from wearing socks and tight jeans.

Guest hitoallusa

I like hairy guys.. It's like hugging a teddy bear.. :smile: I think I am getting more hair as I get older.. Lookin I like your legs.. and your ankle bracelet.. :smile:

• Members

Mine comes and goes depending on whether I wear shorts or pants. My calves are pretty big and, back in my tight-pants days, they were almost always bald.

But it's been coming back, especially now that I'm dressing for summer. :rolleyes:

q6zat3D.jpg

Lookin, as lovely as your legs ARE, those pumps are a bit Dated and Matronly... As Heide Klum would say, they are a bit "Madame"..... :queen:

Guest Hoover42

Oh yes, this has happened to me as well. Though I think in my case, the hair on my lower legs has been worn away by the fact that I wear jeans year-round and that I have a habit of scratching my lower legs if I get nervous when sitting at my office desk ^_^