Lucky

German Cocks Called To Action!

• Members

Young German men now have a new patriotic duty, even gay men. Due to a population drop, the economy of the country, indeed its future, depends on the rise of manhood and the impregnation of the female population. Seldom in history has the cock been more celebrated as an economic vehicle for a country's bare survival.

And it isn't just germany that depends on this rising problem. Other European countires rely on German leadership and economic production. Little did they realize that young German men weren't fucking enough. A recent census shows a drop in polulation of 1.5 million people. "By 2060, experts say, the country could shrink by an additional 19 percent, to about 66 million," according to an article in today's NY Times. Impregnation now will help in the future, but labor shortages currently require more women and elderly to work.

CSR530.gif

The details: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/14/world/europe/germany-fights-population-drop.html?hpw

Called to duty:

pic0134.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

If i were a girl I would not have any problem producing babies.. lol.. :smile: I think I can manage about 8 births.. One every other year.. :smile: This thing requires a happy tool and a flower so wielding a happy tool around won't do much good unless flowers want to reproduce. ^_^ Sorry for cute words.. ^_^ lol..

• Members

In spite of the humor in the piece it bears a chilling resemblance to what Hitler decreed. This planet has a population problem. Do we need to encourage folks to breed?

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Apparently so, RA1. Without suitable numbers of workers in production, the aging population cannot sustain itself. I am no economist, but the entire Euro population needs German production to stiulate their own growth. Germans killed 6 million Jews, and now there are not enough Germans. Odd, isn't it?

• Members

Korrect, Herr Professor Smith. It does smack of the idea of "superior" Volk re-populating, does it not? Immigrants cannot learn proper ways of doing things, can they?

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Treviso as well as the northeast of Italy, Slovenia as well as parts of Japan are way past the point that Germany is concerned with. Maybe it's a good thing there are so many illegal Haitians, Salvadorans, Mexicans, etc., etc. etc, as well as over three million Brasilianson the US of A contributing to SSI and getting nothing back.

BUT DON"T TELL THE REPUBS. They think they are the only ones who belong. Kind of like the Catholics and Heaven.

Yours

IHOP akaFavelaDweller