Guest hitoallusa

Drinks will be banned at my wedding..

• Members

hito, guests will NEED to be "falling down Dead Drunk" to attend YOUR wedding..... And there is no doubt in my mind that you would be "THE GOOD WIFE".... Arent those the ones that get "Cheated" on by their philandering hubbys ???? Unless you start Fucking, sucking, rimming, and dressing in leather and giving awesome Hand jobs, there isnt much hope for your long and happy marriage.

:hug:

• Members

Well, in this corner of the world, we are already doing the fucking, sucking and rimming. However, it is a bit hot and humid to be bedecked in leather attire. As to the awesome Hand jobs, aren't my luxe lips and talented tongue enough? Epecially the manner in which they are able to pay such fine attention to his scrotal and taintal regions? For my nascent marriage, I think it is more important to first divorce my wife and then figure out which heels I'll be able to samba and forro all night long. TotallyOZ has already promised to be my Maid of Honor as well as rape each and every groomsman.

Yours,

IHOP akaFavelaDweller

Guest hitoallusa

Ah my future hubby AS is so witty that he depicts our lovely marriage in a funny way so that I could laugh. What a perfect husband to be. ^_^