Suckrates

One Directions "Harry Styles" Has a Secret

Guest hitoallusa

Oh no that's not my Harry.. lol.. Anyways, I saw him eating a banana during one of his performances. I thought it was unprofessional and childish to do that.

• Members

Oh no that's not my Harry.. lol.. Anyways, I saw him eating a banana during one of his performances. I thought it was unprofessional and childish to do that.

I dont think it was actually a Banana hito.... I think it was Nialls ???? :poke:

Are One Direction’s Harry Styles and Zayn Malik Dating Or Is It Just A Hot And Heavy Bromance?
by Junior Hernandez | on June 14, 2013 | The Daily Grind

oh-yeah.jpg

At first glance you might think One Direction’s Harry Styles and Zayn Malik were boyfriends by the amount of affection they show each other (and by affection we mean kissing.) The most recent example comes from a new promo for the boy band’s upcoming fragrance “One Moment,” featuring a smooch on the cheek between Zayn Malik and Harry Styles.

6a00d8341c730253ef01901d5f49b2970b-500wi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MYAiNb-l3u0

But it seems that all the One Direction boys are pretty grabby or shall we say pretty homoerotic with each other. I will let the following .gifs and photos speak for themselves:

One-Direction-alternate-video-for-Kiss-Y

kiss1.jpg

And then you have Zayn Malik kissing his fellow bandmate Nial Horan:

d.gif

Then Harry Styles and Nial Horan did this on stage:

tumblr_m67an5yvVI1rt1dsio1_500.gif

Then Harry Styles did this to Louis Tomlinson:

larry-stylinson-louis-tomlinson-harry-st

And this:

one-direction-kiss-wrestling.gif

tumblr_m7eurp2KYC1qgmr5qo3_500.gif

And then this happened!

tumblr_mdumiemVML1rlzazoo1_250.gif

1D’s obsessed fans have even dubbed Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson “Larry Stylinson.” But Tomlinson claims the duo are just friends, telling a Texas radio station: “Some people genuinely think we’re in a relationship. I was looking at this thing the other day and they genuinely, seriously think that we’re in a relationship. It’s so funny!”

In the past, Styles has said: “My first crush was Louis Tomlinson. It’s a mutual feeling. We’ve discussed it. Louis makes me laugh.”

Styles revealed that the relationship with his band mate is being affected by the growing rumors: “Me and Harry are best friends, people look into our every move. It is actually affecting the way me and Harry are in public. We want to joke around but there seems to be a different rumor every time we do anything.”

The following video which alludes to the band members “gay” relationships has racked up a whopping 4.3 Million Views:

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2013/06/14/are-one-directions-harry-styles-and-zayn-malik-dating-or-is-it-just-a-hot-and-heavy-bromance/

Guest lurkerspeaks

I love this on two different levels. On the more basic level, I love seeing two cute boys in "gay" poses.. But on a more serious note, I love the fact that youth of today feel comfortable enough (whether gay, straight, or indifferent) that they can be physical with a member of the same sex in a public setting.