Guest josephga

Bieber at it again

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Bieber is so hot!!!! RA1 if you look at the floor, there is a step between him and his grandmother. His grandmother may not be so short after all. I don't know why my Bieber doesn't have a girl friend. He could get any girl he likes. ^_^

• Members

Well those pics are obviously OLD, since his body is not all tated up and ripped like it is currently. None-the-less it proves he has a good relationship with his family, AND he is surely comfortable in his own skin. I guess those are positives ? Family will always Love you.

• Members

Yeah, flat ass and chicken legs. All these guys that want to built up their Tops forget they have legs too !

There is an exercise called the 'duck waddle' which is an excruciating workout of the glutes and thighs. Basically it is just 'walking' in a squatting position. Daily bouts of this for five minutes would do wonders for him.

BTW, it is a great stamina builder for bottoms who prefer the 'top' position over their partner. :D Just stands to follow. ;)

• Members

There is an exercise called the 'duck waddle' which is an excruciating workout of the glutes and thighs. Basically it is just 'walking' in a squatting position. Daily bouts of this for five minutes would do wonders for him.

BTW, it is a great stamina builder for bottoms who prefer the 'top' position over their partner. :D Just stands to follow. ;)

Well I guess I have taken it a step further since I am always "on my knees". ? :whistle: