Guest GeminiLove

Maui Story: and Puu Olai Beach/ also known as "little's beach" NUDE beach

Guest GeminiLove

Once a year I have one of my favorite clients take me on a trip and this year we went to Maui for 3 weeks. Now, some of you may know this beach and some of you may not know this beach. It's SE of WaiLea about 15 minw by car, 10 mins by scooter..lol..and 10 mins from Makena..Now any day is great there but; this was a Sunday and Sundays at this beach are awesome.

So, we had been down at the beach sense 1pm, watching the whales, watching the sea turtles pop up and the dolphins playing no more then 1oo yards from shore. So, it's about 6pm dusk time; I have on a nice bottom wear from George; So, my clients that I Have known for 5 1/2 years asked me to go the point and has a bottle of champagne. Now we all have had a moment in life where sex was sex and great sex was great sex...but please remember this is Maui,,,a nude beach, waves crashing into the shore; the sun coming down, a nice warm breeze on my ass that was tilted in the air at the right position,,,and omfg..........lol..Mean while on the beach; there had to be 200 people watching the fire eaters and baton fire people working there mojo...I'll never for get that moment when he came. After wards I got to do the fire baton.......that moment was just as great,,,and I did it naked and never burn myself..lol .

post-127094-0-51919800-1376160695_thumb.

post-127094-0-23430600-1376160730_thumb.