Guest GeminiLove

Congruent to all my topics today: This is a real life story

Guest GeminiLove

This has to do with my advise post to the PNP question: 4 years ago; a client that I had know for over a year invited me to his house in and around the Detroit area. At the beginning he offered me some 420 and I did a bill clinton on him; Sooooo, after we get 40 mins into what where doing in his Master bedroom; I heard creeks from the floor boards and the front door open: So, I had the client tied up to his bed and went to his bedroom door and listen. I heard "other voices" from and coming down the long Hall way. So, I immediately turned to my client and said "whats all this about"...he answered "what"...now, I wasn't born yesterday; I have a BS in Police administration and have been around the block once or twice:: this my friends was a set up to rob me. Here's the FUNNY PART< I only stand 5' 8" and at the time 160 lbs, but: I open the master bedroom door and step out into the Hall way with the same leather suit that you see below on with a heavy leather flogger in my hand: Now, I saw 2 individuals that where at least 5' 10" 200 lbs + and when they saw me; and I saw them; I have never seen people run faster away. So, then I turned my attention to my client; :hyper: And came out 300 more dollars then expected... This has direct implication to my advice post today in the advice category.

post-127094-0-82704700-1376159676_thumb.