Guest GeminiLove

Does ANYONE care what movie stars are doing?

Guest GeminiLove

I was just sitting here with a client and this person was all into what movie stars are doing; what they think about, where their traveling too; etc....Now; I listened out of respect, but in the back of my head I was saying "who really cares what "Angelina" is doing; or what she's eating for lunch or dinner...What I do care about is "why are they putting starving kids on TV and then asking the hard working American to donate money.....Go ask BRAD or ANGELINA for money; they could solve world hunger in one personally written check....But, I could care less what any movie/actor star is doing.

Guest hitoallusa

I personally don't care about what they do with their personal life but there are a lot of sites that report on their daily lives so I guess there are people following them. Sometimes I want to know about who they marry and their weddings but that's about it.

Guest GeminiLove

OK, YOU you are right about who's marring who; but, other then that; I don't give a " &$%#@" lol....NOW, it they did more charity work that was publicly noted or given front page news, then that's cool. I really think they have lost the responsibility of what todo with "all that money" dam, just think what we could do with 27 million that they both received from doing Mr. & Mrs. Smith movie...omfg....

No. And the entire Karashian clan has me gobsmacked about what we Americans focus on. Those people are reach and famous for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I avoid all reality shows and tabloid because I don't care.

Guest GeminiLove

OMG EXPAT, do not get me going on that family: That show is about the most useless use of tv prime time viewing 'EVER'. Now, my son get's cartoons for a hour and half in the morning; then from 10am on it's either science show's or discover channel show's or sports. I can put "through the worm hole with MOrgan Freeman" and he'll sit there all day and watch. I

Guest hitoallusa

I don't know why people are drawn to that family.. I think some girls watch it to see what those girls are wearing and to look at their style.

• Members

I don't CARE, but its a guilty pleasure.... frivolous, and often fun to Read. I don't put a lot of thought into it. But its a pop-culture kinda thing, and its always good to be Informed about EVERYTHING....

My day wouldn't be complete without knowing what Douchey thing Justin Bieber did. :hmm:

Guest hitoallusa

My Bieber will clean up his act and grow into a perfect gentleman who knows how to treat a lady. I think he will be a good caring father and a husband. ^_^ Everybody does one or two stupid things when his is young. ^_^

• Members

My Bieber will clean up his act and grow into a perfect gentleman who knows how to treat a lady. I think he will be a good caring father and a husband. :smile: Everybody does one or two stupid things when his is young. :smile:

Oh my dear hito, you are the eternal Optimist, and seem to dismiss the fact that some people are just Total Douche bags and remain such their Entire lives.....I don't buy the "youth card" as an excuse for reckless behavior.... He is certainly OLD enuf to know right from WRONG, and is deluded into believing his fame and financial status give him POWER and a Behavioral "PASS"...

Perhaps you need to take him under your Angel wings and set him Str8 ??? :hug:

Guest hitoallusa

I know a young drug addict who clean up himself well. He has a good job and in a good relationship now. So I think young kids these days make mistakes once in a while but strong enough to stand on their own in the end. There was another kid who cleaned up himself well and doing well. He didn't achieve his dream of becoming a surgeon but he got a good job and got recently promoted. If they can then I think my Bieber can do it too.