Guest hitoallusa

Caller ID.. Mental Hospital

Guest hitoallusa

So I got a phone call from a number that I didn't recognize. I usually ignore those unidentifiable calls and don't answer them. But I do check the number just in case. It was from a mental hospital. Why would a mental hospital call me?? Should I call them and ask who they are looking for? Maybe the phone number is hijacked. They have called me twice so far.

• Members

I'd be very curious as well and would call back to see what it is all about. To be safe, make the call from an undisclosed location and untraceable phone so they can't easily find you ^_^ Do let us know if you decide to check it out.

• Members

I have never thought of what other than time or money could be donated to a mental facility. Most folks don't have any "spare" sanity to offer and not sure how you would package it up for delivery anyway. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

So I got a phone call from a number that I didn't recognize. I usually ignore those unidentifiable calls and don't answer them. But I do check the number just in case. It was from a mental hospital. Why would a mental hospital call me?? Should I call them and ask who they are looking for? Maybe the phone number is hijacked. They have called me twice so far.

Hmmmm, so many responses here... but I'll plead the 5th ! :poke:

• Members

A while back I signed up for one of those dating web sites where you fill out a questionnaire and they match up your profile with hundreds of others. Nearly every call I got was from a mental hospital. :rolleyes:

That and a guy working his way through college.

all-my-pills.jpg

Well at least the college boy isnt holding the "little blue pill" That would be just RUDE !

Guest Hoover42

Was that hospital in Ohio?

I used to get calls (to my unlisted number, no less) from such a place until I finally got fed up and had the number changed.

Guest hitoallusa

No it's not from Ohio and it is in a foreign city. And Lookin why do you sign up for an online daring service when you have an eligible bachelors right here on thi site. What's your number, I will call you and we can talk.. Lol..^_^

Guest zipperzone

No it's not from Ohio and it is in a foreign city. And Lookin why do you sign up for an online daring service when you have an eligible bachelors right here on thi site. What's your number, I will call you and we can talk.. Lol.. :smile:

Don't panic hito - they are probably just short of shoes and are hoping you have some old ones you've grown tired of....