Guest EXPAT

British underwear CURB tells if you are top or bottom

Guest hitoallusa

I don't like people displaying their underwear in public. Why don't they use shoes... Just put some accessories on one's shoes to indicate their sexual preference. EXPAT, do you want to set up an infomercial for this idea? We can divide profit 50-50... ^_^

They need to expand the Brand. Its not always enuf knowing if someone is a Top or Bottom, sometimes you need more like "cocksucker", "rimmer".... "nip play".... Obviously, I dont like Guesswork ! :no:

One needs to be a bit versatile, that's all! Living in NYC I would drag somebody home without any idea what they were into, as I like everything. :yes: I was not even very particular about the gender in those cases where it was not immediately obvious. :thumbsup:

Guest EXPAT

The things you find online, Expat. I bet the watchers at GCHQ and the NSA compete to review your internet history ;-)

Ha. I heard about this on the Lance Bass radio show on Sirius OutQ yesterday and I looked it up. But I do find some interesting things. One source is The Backlot. They have a lot of interesting gay related things.

• Members

One needs to be a bit versatile, that's all! Living in NYC I would drag somebody home without any idea what they were into, as I like everything. :yes: I was not even very particular about the gender in those cases where it was not immediately obvious. :thumbsup:

Versatility Wanes as Old Age approaches. That's why a lot of OLD guys become bottoms (well that, and they cant get it up anymore). I've been pretty much consistently ORAL, my gums are limber, my teeth are shiny, and my butthole is nice, taut and like a virgin. Versatility aint ALL its cracked up to be ! :no:

Guest zipperzone

I don't like people displaying their underwear in public. Why don't they use shoes... Just put some accessories on one's shoes to indicate their sexual preference. EXPAT, do you want to set up an infomercial for this idea? We can divide profit 50-50... :smile:

"Don't like people displaying their underwear in public" hito, are you sure you're gay?

• Members

hito is asexual. (That is not a merely theoretical or hypothetical statement!)

I forgot what i was going to say next. :smile:

A-sexual ???? Isnt "A" the scarlet letter ???? I knew that girl looked familiar ! :logik: