Lucky

Terrorist lawyer Wants Out of Jail- Boo Hoo!

• Members

She thought it was fun to be lawyer to the terroists, even using jail house visits to aid and abet the enemy. Now 73, attorney Lynne Stewart, long known as a tigress of the court room, is meekly pleading for release from her lastest sentence on the theory that she has cancer. Well, don't we all!

She was convicted of smuggling messages from the imprisoned sheik Omar Rahman to his violent followers in Egypt, and was sentenced in 2010 to 10 years in prison. No one knows how many died because of her treachery and abuse of her postion as a member of the state bar, No one knows how many of them got their sentences cut after just three years.

She's not claiming that she wants to go home to die. No, "there's much to be done in this world." Like help more terrorists kill people?

She tells a reporter: “I do know,” she added, “that I do not want to die here in prison — a strange and loveless place. I want to be where all is familiar — in a word, home.” Well, who doesn't? Do her fellow prisoners get out too because they want to die at home? Shouldn't the warden be forced to at least allow new curtains?

And nothing I read says she is even dying. She has cancer, and it has spread. The same is true for many women, and many of them can be expected to live a long time. Years. And even more years. Years that those guys whose names she turned over didn't get.

And her lawyer has the nerve to say “It has nothing to do with Lynne’s conduct. This has to do with how we as a society treat human beings who are dying.” Well, excuse me, don't the terrorists have their own ways too? Shouldn't Lynee be held to their standards of care?

Now it's all about care, compassion, human interest- those hallmaks of life in jihad that make them so beloved. Lynne didn't give a flying fuck how many died with the info she smuggled to the Sheik. And i don't give a flying fuck how sick she is when she dies- in prison! She's served 3 years of a 10 year sentence. That's peanuts in her jihad world. She's a terrorist lawyer when it suits her, then a kindly, ill grandmother when that might help her. The article I read in the NY Times about this quotes zero words of remorse from Lynne Stewart.