Lucky

Comforting Alex Rodriguez

• Members

As you might imagine, yesterday was a tough day for New York Yankee's third baseman Alex Rodriguez. Long a leading player, he had just recovered from two hip replacement surgeries, and was now ready to re-join the team for the first time all season.

Except. Except for a 211 game suspension placed on him by Bud Sigheil, the head of Major League baseball. Bud wanted to suspend A-Rod for life just for having the temerity to oppose his suspension.

Wiser heads prevailed, A-Rod appealed, and played last night to a chorus of boos in Chicago, getting one hit.

The handsome and single Rodriguez came to see me after the game. I happened to be in Chicago for a talk to Youth Steroid Advocacy Groups, so it was nice to be at hand when he dropped by my hotel room. The man was nearly in tears! I felt so bad for him, but he being who he is, a major league ball player and a zillionaire, I couldn't just go up and give him a big hug. No, I had to wait for him to come and hug me, which he did in about 1.2 seconds, his tears reaching my shoulders even faster. A-Rod sobbed major league sobs, complaining about the booing, the suspension, the cheap Chicago ball park, and much to my surprise, the amount of cum that he was holding in as the stress was preventing him from relaxing enough to shoot.

Well, we took care of that. Once I pried his spikes off of my feet, we settled back on the bed, and pulled our cocks out. He was so on edge, the minute I touched his hard pink tip it splattered cum all over the (thankfully) white hotel walls.

That was it folks! Sex with a big leaguer lasted .08 seconds. The cleanup took much longer, and Alex offered to let me take as much of it as I wanted to sell on E-Bay. He knows I like to take cum, put it on jock straps, then auction them off as the cum jocks of famous players. No player has ever complained as I don't think they want the world taking DNA on their donkey rods. It's a good racket for me.

So, as A-Rod left, I wondered about this whole steroid business. Why can't a player take what he wants to take to help his performance? And hasn't A-Rod suffered enough with not one, but two hip replacments? Those steroids did that! And take a look at the link to the other players suspended for using steroids. Their stats plain out suck! Even hunky Jesus Montero played so badly they demoted him to the minor leagues! Hardly an advertisement for steroids, is it?

Had MLB just let the matter rest, the players would have learned on their own that steroid help is very temporary, causes all kinds of body pain, joint problems, and glucose risks. They are not for players hoping for long term careers. But no, Commander Selig wanted in on the action, just couldn't wait for steroids to die a natural death.

Do it! Take a look at this link which tells you how poorly the suspended players were performing on steroids and then wonder how this got to be such a big deal.

And A-Rod, that number you left me- it doesn't work! I know you were stressed man, and we all make mistakes, so call me, okay?

The Suspended: http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-0806-mlb-suspended-players-20130806,0,559942.story#axzz2bBuPdyGD

• Members

Lucky-

How would you compare a suspension in MLB to criminal court? Is it an indictment or a conviction? Calling the next step with an arbiter an appeal could signify either. I realize this is somewhat to mostly apples and oranges but you get the point.

Best regards,

RA1