TotallyOz

Porcão: Rio De Janeiro Gay and Gay Friendly Restaurants

Rio De Janeiro Gay and Gay Friendly Restaurants

Porcão | Av. Armando Lombardi, 591 | 21 3389-8989 |

http://www.porcao.com.br/

You can't go all the way to Rio and not have churrascaria, otherwise known as meat fest. But we're talking about actual meat here! Come hungry, and load up on some of the best grilled meats you'll ever have. There are two locations; this is the one with the stunning view of Sugarloaf.

• Members

I haven't been to Porcao on the Aterro in about 6 years. The last time, we went for lunch on the day before Easter. The views are incredible of Niteroi and the rolling hills to the south, across the bay. It is expensive, but most everything is great. Having the ostrich was special. Try to grab some as it comes out of the kitchen. Because as it spends time away from the oven, the meat gets a bit tougher as time goes on. I really hate going there as I just can't stop wanting to taste everything. Don't bother with the creme of papaya or manga for dessert. I prefer to just make for myself a little plate of fruits, nuts and cheeses to nibble from over coffee or a last glass of wine.