Guest EXPAT

Ready for Hillary 2016?

Guest hitoallusa

Although I like Obama I couldn't understand those people who preferred Obama to Clinton in 2012. Some people I know voted Obama because Obama looked cute. :( So I guess one's appearance matter a lot in politics. I like the politician career school in Star Wars episode 1. Maybe we could train young kids starting very young age to become good politicians?

If this happens then I hope she has the good sense to ask for Obama's campaign machine, and Obama has the good sense to provide it, if not offering before asked.

So far, so good:

...Even though Clinton has said nothing definitive about her plans, the idea that she will run is solidifying. What was once speculation is on its way to hardening into conventional wisdom.

The super-PAC that is backing her candidacy, Ready for Hillary, reported on Monday that it had raised over $1.25 million in the first six months of this year — an impressive haul for a period that ended more than 30 months before the Iowa caucuses.

The organization has also created a stir with some high-profile hires: Last month, it secured the services of Jeremy Bird, who masterminded President Obama’s field operation in the 2012 campaign, and Mitch Stewart, who coordinated the Obama effort in the battleground states...

Hillary Clinton isn’t ruling out a run for president in 2016, but she’s not committing to anything – yet. “I’m not in any hurry. I think it’s a serious decision, not to be made lightly, but it’s also not one that has to be made soon. This election is more than three years away, and I just don’t think it’sgood for the country. It’s like when you meet somebody at a party and they look over your shoulder to see who else is there, and you want to talk to them about something that’s really important. I feel like that’s our political process right now. I just don’t think it is good.”

17m5zhcf.gif