Lucky

Rump Roast In Aisle 69

• Members

The other day I mentioned that I had seen two supremely hot and sexy guys at the local Food4Less. This is a store with a large Hispanic patronage, but unfortunately the patrons come from a long line of farmers working hard at making a living in the hard sun. They don't win beauty contests, and they don't pass beauty genes on to their children. Except for the occassional mutation, such as those two hot guys. I had to get in another line that day so sexy was the one that I didn't trust myself.

So today I saw yet another hottie. This guy was a teen, I wasn't sure how old, and he wore gym shorts that were full of meat in the rear. The front wasn't so obvious. I thought to myself: "I hope this guy is gay as girls will never appreciate that ass like guys will."

And I sure appreciated that ass. I sw him several times in the store, and he noticed, even gving me a slight nod, probably for lack of information on what else he should do when an older white guy seems to notice him.

We met up again in the parking lot, and this time I decided not to be shy. I don't live far from the store, and I don't know many young men who couldn't use some extra cash. So I smiled at him and apologized if I took too much notice of him. He smiled back and sort or waited for me to say more. I told him my thought about his hot ass- that gay guys would love it most. He smiled and said "sorry," he would then lose out since he was straight, and he even had a girl friend. Since he had yet to punch me, I asked him if she appreciated his ass like I did. He said he didn't know that I did, but he was quite sure that she liked his ass. "A bit," he said. He would ask her tomorrow night when they had their date.

That's when I got bold. I said I could make sure he had some extra cash for that date, and he wouldn't have to do much to earn it. I invited him over, said he could shower privately, and then if he gave me 20 minutes with his ass, I'd give him $75. "No way you're fucking me for any amount of money," he said. "No, no, no," I said. All you have to do is lie on your belly and let me play with that naked butt. I can use my hands, my fingers, and my mouth, but you won't get fucked. You never even turn over."

"Okay," he said after some awkward minutes. "I sure can use the money. But any funny business and I'll make you regret it." I replied, "You have no worries."

On the five minute ride to my house, I ascertained his age (19), and learned that he had never touched a naked guy and didn't plan on touching me. But I did tell him that if he got turned on and wanted to cum, I'd pay another $25 for him to let me see him shoot. "Nah, that's too private," he said.

So we got to the house, made the introductions to the dog, and I gave him a clean towel and showed him where the shower was. When he was done, just go lay on the bed, tummy down. If at any point you want to back out, okay, but no pay if we've started.

When I entered the room, there it was- that glorious rump that makes a boy a man. He was brown all over, no tan line, and no hair in the hole. So I used my hands to check it out, felt the nice meaty texture, and yes, I peaked at his balls too. They were kind of hairy for a guy with no ass hair. I was really enjoying the tactile pleasure, but I had seen the moist pinky flesh in his hole and wanted to taste it. I felt the heat as I took a quick nibble or two to see if his definition of clean met mine- it did- and I proceeded to eat his ass in such a way that had him moaning and squirming. My tongue was in heaven and he was saying some words in Spanish that I did not know, but during one of his squirms I saw his hard cock glistening against the sheets. He turned and gave me a huge smile. "God, this feels good!" That's when I started penetrating his hot hole, ever so slightly at first, but he didn't complained, moaned even more, and I was soon entering him all the way. Okay, I was kind for the virgin- just one finger went in all the way!

So, I asked him if he wanted that extra $25. I was sure he would say yes. But he didn't. On the way back to the store he told me that it would have been too gay. But he confessed that he came in the shower afterward, and I confessed that I did too. They were just not the same showers!

Did you want to meet again, I asked? He said he would leave that to fate. He had never had such fun with his cock and ass, he told me, and he needed to process all that out. One thing I knew, I was sworn to silence. His friends were not to ever hear about this. (Not that I knew any of them!)

But, I'll be looking for him everytime I want Food 4 Less. Rump roast is now my favorite.

Lucky, great story.

You are bold. That was a risky move you made in order to get him but it paid off.

And, just IMHO, if you see him again, he will be willing to do more and more.

This makes me wonder just how many of you reading this would have approached the guy in the first place? I know for me, it is easy as I am not shy in the least. But, I know many would think it is not something they would be able to do. For Lucky, it paid off. But, would you be able to bring up this to a stranger in a location that is not a pick up place?