Guest Hoover42

Do you Wear Cologne?

Guest Hoover42

Hadn't thought of it that way; think I'll be going shopping tomorrow.

Couldn't find any store in the area that carried Marc Jacobs, so I just ordered it directly from Marc himself! Well, directly from his online store, anyway ^_^

Boy, am I gonna wow the receptionist at the office next week!

• Members

Couldn't find any store in the area that carried Marc Jacobs, so I just ordered it directly from Marc himself! Well, directly from his online store, anyway :smile:

Boy, am I gonna wow the receptionist at the office next week!

EBAY has it, and also Sephora's.....

Guest Hoover42

EBAY has it, and also Sephora's.....

I just meant, none of the local shops, include Sephora, had it. I was hoping to avoid mail order. :smile:

Edit: Ding! Just got an email from Marc Jacobs...order shipped already! On a fucking Sunday! Way to go MJ ^_^

Guest Oxfordcloth

I use Polo Blue, very sparingly. Even though it's very eighties, I still love the scent of Polo Green(the original). So many hot guys I hooked up with in those halycon days of youth wore that fragrance, and the smell still turns me on. I have a bottle, but I never wear it. I just like the memories.

Guest Oxfordcloth

Has anyone tried the new POLO RED that is currently being advertised?

I haven't yet, but I plan to. When I do, I'll post what I think. I have a thing for Polo scents.

Guest jimboivyo

My fave cologne is Chanel Allure Sport and Fierce by Abercrombie. I find the Fierce Cologne intoxicating.. just walking by that store and smelling it gets me going lol

Just my opinion, but Abercrombie cologne smells something horrible. Just walking by that store and smelling their overpowering scent makes me gag a little

It's become the overused scent of every 15 year old on the planet

Guest Hoover42

Just my opinion, but Abercrombie cologne smells something horrible. Just walking by that store and smelling their overpowering scent makes me gag a little

It's become the overused scent of every 15 year old on the planet

Can you imagine working at one of those stores, or even worse, one of the stores in the malls that sell scented bath soap and candles? Your sense of smell would be shot by the end of the day.