Guest Hoover42

Do you Wear Cologne?

Guest Hoover42

Did you see the recent photo of Perez Hilton with his vast array of colognes in the background?

I have a single small bottle of cologne (Bulgari Pour Homme) that I bought in 1992 that is about 9/10 full.

Obviously I use it only for rare special occasions.

At that rate, the bottle should last until 2202. ^_^

When I do use cologne, after showering and drying myself, I spray it once into the air in front of me and then walk through the mist. That's it.

How about you?

Do you partake? Do you like the smell of cologne on hot guys?

Guest josephga

I wear cologne normally 1 spray each side of the neck I have

dior homme intense. ysl laqnuit del homme. dior Fahrenheit. chanel bleu de, acqua di gio essenza,

axe body spray in dark temptations, I wear unscented antiperspirant mitchum unscented gel...

• Members

I apply it sparingly/lightly and only on special occasions, same as Hoover.

When I am with a guy in intimate situations, I often find colognes to be distracting for some reason and prefer they have a natural (yet clean) scent or the softer scent from a bodywash used while showering.

• Members

Here in Brasil, you cannot wear enough. I have read they last longer when you combine two different scents.

#1)Vetiver - Guerlain

#2 Issey Miyake

#3)Aqua di Parma - Italy

#4)Marc Jacobs

#5)Gucci For Men

People remark the most about Issey Miyake and Marc Jacobs. Me, I like the Aqua di Parma and Vetiver. But you know, whatever works getting them to nuzzle this fragile, aging bag of bones and sagging skin.

Guest hitoallusa

I love trying cologne at airports. It's my favorite pass time activity.. I use the paper sticks they provide so I dont get inundated with all sorts of scents. I love cologne packages with hot guys on them. It makes me feel that I'm attractive like them.

Guest Hoover42

Here in Brasil, you cannot wear enough. I have read they last longer when you combine two different scents.

:smile: What do you mean? Cause it's so hot/crowded/humid or something like that? Or just because everyone else is wearing it?

#1)Vetiver - Guerlain

#2 Issey Miyake

#3)Aqua di Parma - Italy

#4)Marc Jacobs

#5)Gucci For Men

People remark the most about Issey Miyake and Marc Jacobs. Me, I like the Aqua di Parma and Vetiver. But you know, whatever works getting them to nuzzle this fragile, aging bag of bones and sagging skin.

Hadn't thought of it that way; think I'll be going shopping tomorrow.

• Members

I used to wear a lot more cologne than I do now, however, I still like to "spritz" a little when going out for a special occasion. not so much for work.... With all the comments about the quantity of cologne Perez had....I went back I counted the bottles on my own shelf

The count is 27 full size bottles, whereas Perez had all of those little travel size bottles..... the kind to get in all those Swag gift bags that celebrities get so often. My favorite scent is "Sexual" by Guerlain, then Paul Sebastian, dunhill Desire Red, Marc Jacobs,

The Baron, and Jaguar..... Then there are the supporting players, too numerous to mention.

Guest Hoover42

The Baron, and Jaguar..... Then there are the supporting players, too numerous to mention.

The Baron, wow! I used to use that scent when I was in high school! Is that stuff still made?

• Members

The Baron, wow! I used to use that scent when I was in high school! Is that stuff still made?

Yup, its obscure and hard to find, but it is truly distinctive and ALWAYS gets noticed.

• Members

I have a bottle of very special fragrance called, "Always Shunned". It is especially bottled for and sold by Pepe Le Pew.

I realize some take this subject more seriously than I do and I have no intention of having any undesirable odor but soap and water + very little else seem to be mostly sufficient. My old coach said never put anything on your hair but water. Which is sort of the same as what I do now. Take at least one shower a day and use a good but not scented deodorant and go from there.

I have indeed been around men who smelled good or who were good smelling. ^_^ But, I never was sexually attracted by that primarily. Just not smelling bad seems a reasonable step in the right direction. ^_^

No offense to anyone intended.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest zipperzone

Not that I ever use it myself - at least in the past 50 years - but I have a friend that still uses Old Spice. Used sparingly it is quite a turn-on.

• Members

Not that I ever use it myself - at least in the past 50 years - but I have a friend that still uses Old Spice. Used sparingly it is quite a turn-on.

I keep Canoe in my office desk drawer for emergencies....... Same thing, huh ????