ihpguy

Men In Dresses - Show's Starting

• Members

Photo below are the backups for Papa Fran and the Disciples. Already dressed up in their tres gay, petite yarmulkes and matching, tied-in-front, Japanese-inspired obis The gound-skimming tails being oh so gay-chic. Photo taken in front of the Hotel Guanabara Palace right around the corner from Clube New Meio Mundo.

I think they were preparing to do an audition number for Meimo Dos Brilhos and audition as her new bunch of Lolitos. But I would like to know if anyone told them that will need to dancing in only their matching hot pink thongs?

So, traffic totally sucked yesterday. The metro was closed down. All traffic, buses, private cars and taxis were prohibited from using the new tunnel that runs to Ave. Princess Isabel. Had to transit via Figueredo & Siqueira. Papa Fran walked the stations on the beach in the wind and rain among the children of mostily South Amierca, although I did see a group of kids on Praca XV under the banner of Ireland. But mainly lots and lots of Chilean, Urugaian and Paraguian flags.

I felt like doing a few stanzas of "We Are The World" and then like Lazarus, join hands and start swaying, then like a Pepsi commerical, have Michael Jackson arise from the Dead and molest more than a few of them.

post-122724-0-45329500-1374832775_thumb.

• Members

Today in Centro, right near the corner of Rua Graca Aranha and Rua Mexico, I met two really cute, younger padres-in-training. Garret from Chicago and David from LA. They were helping out at the Vivo Visitor's Center on the beach but yesterday they were working and no chance to see Frannie. Cuties and quite thin. They could convert me to Catholicisim. All they would need to do is overpower me with their fire and brimstone. And for Hito, a couple of pairs of come-fuck-me heels, certainly. Not sure how many are going to show up for the Sunday Mass given by Frannie, but they are going to need more Holy Wafers than exist in Vanuatu, Fiji and Bali combined.

Transubtantiation times 1 million.

I spied a bunch of cuties from Lithuania, blond, blue-eyed and built who are staying on the island. Does it constitute rape if you tell them that you are just taking them to a higher level in their connection with The Lord? Or something like that. He had beautiful runners legs with a soft coating of blond down. A high and tight butt crack and pert hard nipples poking through his t-shirt and a knowing padre/minder/wrangler who saw me oggling his jail bait and indicated that he knew what I was thinking as I eyed blondie and three others no quite as spectacular. It was like a Bel Ami festival in the flesh.

Oh well, my schoolboy from Recreio makes a return visit for the night. I shouldn't be too unhappy.