TotallyOz

Question for Ihpguy

Have you seen the pontiff in any of the Rio haunts that we all frequent?

I am sure the "gay mafia" of the Vatican has given him advice on what "special" places to visit on his trip. I would not be surprised if you saw him sneaking into a room at Meio Mundo or dancing at Le Boy.

I am sure the "gay mafia" of the Vatican has given him advice on what "special" places to visit on his trip. I would not be surprised if you saw him sneaking into a room at Meio Mundo or dancing at Le Boy.

"Oh my Oz how can you say such things about my Francis? He is so cute!"

:D

• Members

OZ,

Oh please. You know better than that. We both know where Papa Fran prefers to find his faithful. How can you ever forget that certain bridge in the Campo de Santana? He will of course then serve his parishioners while kneeling and praising the Lord, Father and Holy Mother. And a certain Mad Monk with attend with the Host, lube and scumbags.

• Members

One of the boys on Monday night, who sells his ass at both MM and 117, while we were watching Frannie's(I keep on picturing the Papa in drag and wearing one of Fran Fine Dresher's cut-up-to-her vagine miniskirts) welcoming parade through the streets of Centro told me that a number of priests do visit 117 on Saturdays and Sundays. The archdiocese has an office building behind(but of course BEHIND) the cardinal's palace on Rua Benjamin Constant, one street over from Candido Mendes. Probably some of Miss Monik's most faithful(and they do know about faith) clients.

Kind of like the song title - Too Close, Too Close For Comfort.