Suckrates

Perez Hilton is Obsessed

• Members
WITH HIMSELF !

Appears he is another self indulgent A-hole obsessed with Tweeting and Instagramming pics of Himself. Why do these people think WE CARE ????

I will grant him that he does look better than his Former Self; A puffy Pillsbury doughboy who looked like he ate too many of his own Grands Biscuits. However he is still NOT the Abercrombie Model or Andrew Chrisitan Boy he seems to see in his own Magic Mirror... Perez, STOP deluding yourself and cluttering up the Enviornment with this Shit .

(If he had a basket, I probably wouldn't care :phone: )

bp_soz4ciaazt4djpg_large__oPt.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

Wow I find him sexy.. Nice slim body with some definition. His face isn't that bad either. :smile: I think he is as good as Abercrombie & Fitch models..

Guest EXPAT

I just think he's thrilled that he's lost a lot of weight and got into shape. He's doing what nearly every gay man would do in the same situation. Given that, he's a douche in every other sense of the word.

• Members

I just think he's thrilled that he's lost a lot of weight and got into shape. He's doing what nearly every gay man would do in the same situation. Given that, he's a douche in every other sense of the word.

Maybe, but theres an Arrogance to his attitude about it that just doesnt sit well with me. People with body dysmorphia usually see something that really isnt there.

• Members

Wow I find him sexy.. Nice slim body with some definition. His face isn't that bad either. I think he is as good as Abercrombie & Fitch models..

hito, have you actrually looked at A&F models ???? What fucking planet are you living on Hon ???? :logik::logik:

• Members

Why does this guy look like a homeless person from the neck up? :o

Don't say I told you so, but he has begun to look sickly...and displaying telltale signs. I hope its not what I think... I don't wish THAT on anyone, but he definitely has the look... I saw it on my partner. .

Guest josephga

I saw him on camera at some event and someone asked how did he lose weight and he jokingly said meth and aids. maybe he wasn't joking. I saw in a interview where he said he decided to lose weight after going a year without getting laid..