Guest hitoallusa

It's a boy

Guest FourAces

really? the best they could find was some wild eyed manic gay drunk who cannot speak to announce the baby? i hear hes back at the homeless shelter now:)

post-100094-0-40101500-1374543655_thumb.

Guest hitoallusa

I love this guy's energy and passion! I think his outfit goes well with the happy occasion. Now I can't wait to see the picture of the royal boy. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my wayout.. You know that our William isn't like that. He will be a loving father we can find in a fairy tale.. I wish I were his princess. lol..

First pic of royal baby....

Guest FourAces

That guy looks like the late Queen Mother's gin-and-Dubonnet retainer.

The more I look at him I think Johnny Depp stole his role in Pirates of the Caribbean ^_^

"In case you needed reminding, that little bundle is going to be the 43rd monarch since William the Conqueror obtained the English crown in 1066." -- The Guardian

Further proof (if any were needed) of our superiority: We've already passed them in heads of state -- we're on our 44th despite their 8-century head start! :lol:

Guest josephga

I love how they just whipped the baby out brings it out shows it to the cameras; and goes back inside. none of this bs celbs here do with trying to sale the first peek to the highest tabloid

Guest hitoallusa

Well if you don't do a C-section then I think most women can go home the next day. I'm a bit surprised that she cleaned herself so well and didn't look tired so I think a lot of royal babies will be born...

Hmm -- you are onto their game! Was there a surrogate mother? Was Kate just wearing a succession of ever-larger throw pillows stuffed up her blouse all along? :thumbsup:

Guest NCBored

I love how they just whipped the baby out brings it out shows it to the cameras; and goes back inside. none of this bs celbs here do with trying to sale the first peek to the highest tabloid

And I just saw a clip of William putting the baby (in a carrier) in the back set of the Range Rover(?) and then getting behind the wheel to drive them back to Kensington Palace himself.