ihpguy

All Fran's Fault

• Members

For a Saturday night, Meio Mundo was really nice tonight. Centro was very busy yesterday and today. There are tons of youths roaming the city for the World Youth Journey - Jornada Mundial da Juventude. Pope Franciso arrives this week. Downtown plastered with all of these multilingual signs posted everywhere, People wearing little plaques around their necks with the country they traveled from. I've seen almost as many nuns as attend the Metropolitan Cathedral on Ave. Chile for mass on Good Friday. They are expecting 1.5 million for Francisco's Mass on the beach in Copa.

So Centro was hopping with lots of youths today. And there was some hot new blood at Meio Mundo tonight. I decided (for me) to have a buffet of tasty morsels. Three different guys. Yum. Yum. Yum. Very piggish. Oink. Oink. Meio Mundo - very nice for a Saturday. I got there at about 5PM. First date for 60Reais. Completo. Hotter looking than the horizontal action. Leonardo. I was there on this past Monday and chatted him up. I was interested but my body failed me. Just felt exhausted. I should have stayed exhuasted, but it was a nice warmup. Because...

... it got better. Much. A lot.

Second guy looks like a young schoolboy with an incredible swimmer's build and a dick that kept on growing. Very rapable. And I did.He goes to a school on Ave. Presidente Vargas in Centro for environmental studies. Looks 19. Actually 27. My favorite cookies are the Little Schoolboys and he is now my new favorite cookie. Ny own little schoolboy. Completo and we had a lots of fun. 80Reais. He started at 100Reais and came down quickly. It was his second night at Meio Mundo. He is so hot with a dick that just kept growing. And growing. Very addictive. He is staying over tomorrow night for 200Reais. Worth every penny. Rodrigo. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that no one tells him or he doesn't figure out that he should switch to 117 where he can earn more money. To me, he is too hot for Meio Mundo.

The third one was so, so handsome. Beautiful face. Much better looking even in brighter light. Flourescent lighting can be a killer. And he just looked better. Incredible boy Not too muscular. Claims to be a life guard in Barra da Tijuca at a large condo development. Only proof I can go by is that he has an incredible tan line. Fabio. 26. 19cm and really thick Full thick scrotum that spewed a geyser of cream y milk. And the kind of butt that people all over the world talk about when they refer to Brasilan Bundas.

Guest lurkerspeaks

thank you for the wonderful report. Any chance you might get some pictures to go along with your great updates? I am sure I speak for most of the people here that we would love to see some "visual aids" to go along with the reports.

• Members

Well, LSPK, I figured out how to get the pictures out of my camera. I lack the connecting wire to go to my USB port. I've somehow misplaced two. And the replacements go for 50Reais, and if it isn't really a brasilian Nokia it doesn't transfer data. I've also bought a cheapo here and tried my niece's US Nokia phone=USB connection. No dice. This technodummy just figured out to e-mail myself. Coming right up.....er, that is just what I did already. And he as well.