Guest FourAces

I Went Flying - Ouch!

Guest FourAces

Sadly earlier this week I took flight. Not in a plane or another airborne object with my body.

I stepped up on a curb and landed several feet away. Thankfully the cement sidewalk, bushes, dirt, metal pole and sprinkler system helped slow me down :(

As I was rolling to a stop I briefly flashed on what it must have felt like to the passengers of flight 214. I came in too low, I tried to abort, I went sliding across the sidewalk into the dirt and bushes and so on :o:(:o

Due to my injury I could not get up ...Oh did I mention there was a light rain happening too. It was so nie for people walking into the building to stop and ask if I was alright as I was on the ground ... sure I am alright you fucking moron I just am having the time of my life down here (I thought).

The company, I was to visit, did not come out to assist me instead they called the paramedics. There are some fucking cute paramedics!

Anyway, I am sore, on edge and ready to sue the world but then it downed on me. Who would I get the most satisfaction in suing? The answer is easy my pal Lucky. Sure he was 3,000 plus miles away and had absolutely nothing to do with my flight but I love Lucky like I would my Grandfather and who better to make return to work :smile::D:P:o:lol:

Guest FourAces

Actually liquid lunches considerably cushion the blow. :thumbsup: But FourAces has mentioned before that he barely drinks.

Pretty good memory but actually I do not drink at all .. not due to a problem just do not like too ^_^ But if I were to drink that night I would have been living at the bar :P

• Members

4A-

Most folks cannot produce enough power to go around after trying to fly low and slow. Even Icarus found ruin by flying just a little too high. :smile:

Hope you feel better soon.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Go ahead and sue me, sue me. You can be Nathan Detroit singing that, and I will be Sky Masterson, singing Lucky Be A Lady Tonight!

Tampa Yankee will conclude with Sit Down, Sit Down, Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat