Lucky

Daily Life in Palm Springs

• Members

A video is floating around purporting to show everyday life for gay men in Palm Springs. Charlie and I are not in it, but we'd like to be. (I checked a bit to see if it had already eenposted here while I wasn't looking and didn't find it. Apologies if I missed it.)

http://www.andrewchristianshop.com/S...an-CID444.aspx

• Members

Now it seems that every web page I go to has an ad for Andrew Christian. That's the price of watching the video. For all the goodwill they might have won with the video, they lose it with the incessant ads. My other ads are "fly to Palm Springs!" and "flights to Bangkok." I wonder which flight would be cheaper.

Guest CharliePS

Don't necessarily blame the maker of the video. Whatever website you used to watch it probably has sold the info they have collected about your tastes and interests to advertisers, who are now microtargeting you.

Don't necessarily blame the maker of the video. Whatever website you used to watch it probably has sold the info they have collected about your tastes and interests to advertisers, who are now microtargeting you.

CharliePS, is that why I have ads for midgets dressed in drag topping young Asian men all the time in my ads?

• Members

Not many beauties outside of the gay resorts. When I moved here, I thought there would be loads of sexy mexicans, but that has not been the case.

Today, however, the grocery had two. One dressed very smartly, tight clothing, sunglasses, a sexy attitude going on...and a young toddler.

Then another lad with a tight shirt, stripped down the sides to show smooth brown skin, the strips going all the way down to show off his underwear. Really a rare find for our neighborhood. A rather handsome guy, 40ish, nearly knocked me down trying to find where stripped shirt went. It turned out that I was going to be in line right behind him. Guess what I did? I went to another line! I was afraid I'd drool all over him.