TotallyOz

Is Nick Cannon the Greatest Host EVER?

I have a lot of hosts I like on TV. Jeff Probst is one that I have always liked. I also like Mario Lopez when he does things. Naturally, I love Ellen in all she does. But, I just can't get enough Nick Cannon. He is just so damn funny. He is the best dressed. And, did you see his abs on AGT last week. Yumm!

I wish to nominate him for the greatest host ever!

Guest zipperzone

I think AGT should be careful. The show is becoming more about the judges and host than it is about the contestants.

Howard Stern has convinced himself that he what the show is all about - and I wish Howie Mandel would just shut the fuck up!

I think AGT should be careful. The show is becoming more about the judges and host than it is about the contestants.

Howard Stern has convinced himself that he what the show is all about - and I wish Howie Mandel would just shut the fuck up!

I'll agree with you that it is more about them at this stage. But, I like Howie. Why don't you like him? I think he is very funny. Howard is an acquired taste but funny as hell on his radio show. I am not impressed with the 2 female judges at all.

Guest zipperzone

I'll agree with you that it is more about them at this stage. But, I like Howie. Why don't you like him? I think he is very funny. Howard is an acquired taste but funny as hell on his radio show. I am not impressed with the 2 female judges at all.

I guess I think Howie is just too full of himself.

But i really miss Sharon Osborne. She was/is a class act.

Guest EXPAT

Part of the reason I'm not a fan is that he's married to Mariah Carey and he is perpetuating her delusion regarding her appearance and performance abilities. She needs someone who will tell her the truth and he ain't it and it's irritating because we are losing one of the greatest singers of all time to a lot of very bad advice.

I'm also NOT a fan of AGT either. I never watch it. I only catch interesting YouTubes every once in a while like the one above.

• Members

I'm still on the fence about Mr Mariah Carey..... but he seems to be popping up alot as a host of several D-list gigs.... The guy gotta feed the kiddies. and it gives him something else to do besides carrying HER purse ......But YES I will agree he is quite the Fashionista !

Guest FourAces

I think Nick is a fun host to watch. He has lots of energy and a cool sense of humor. Oh and he does happen to look quite sexy too :P As for the women I do like Mel B the other woman doesn't interest me at all. Howie M is personable and I have been a Howard S fan for too many years. I think he brought this show back to life :thumbsup:

Guest Paragon

I hadn't heard of Nick Cannon and didn't know what AGT stood for until I saw the video link. I have never seen this show. As I mentioned before, I don't have cable tv, and would rather read a book than watch- baseball excluded.

Guest zipperzone

Once again this year the producers must think their audience wants to see more of the judges than the actual talent.

WRONG.

And after every act there is a string of commercials - don't think I have ever seen a show that had as many.

I'll give it another couple of weeks before deciding to ditch it or not.

Guest PasadenaCA

I liked Nick's prank, but being the cynic that I am, believe that the judges were "in on it".... It made for an interesting TV moment.

I wonder that too.