mvan1

Brazilian boxing champ (defeated last night) - kisses opponent

• Members

We all know that Brazilians are demostrative and are outgoing. Here is a cute little story and video of a famous Brazilian fighter who "accidently" kissed his opponent when their face got too close. This event took place prior to the fight last night in Las Vegas where the former champion got defeated and no longer holds the title of champion.

The fighter owns several gyms in Brazil. His defeat last night might put a damper on the number of new customers he can get to join one of his Brazilian gyms.

http://fansided.com/2013/07/05/anderson-silva-chris-weidman-kiss-at-weigh-in-video/

• Members

I watched the vid at another blog and found it to be 'NOTHING.' There was just a very half second of their mouths grazing! Did "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" to me or for me.

Aesop had an answer to your dislike for the post that many national newsmedia felt was entertaining - the response is:

"Please all, and you will please no one."

I read your response posted, as you said, "at another blog" and was surprised at your use of a vulgar term to describe the video. Your response was strange considering that this video and story made the rounds, world wide, especially in Brazil.

-

Guest parisrio2000

Was very happy to see that showboating nasty clown Silva get knocked the fuck out...he's had it coming for a long time.

• Members

I watched the vid at another blog and found it to be 'NOTHING.' There was just a very half second of their mouths grazing! Did "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" to me or for me.

It certainly didn't meet my definition of a "kiss."

Guest parisrio2000

Chris Weidman, the winner of this fight, is a real hottie,

Chris-Weidman-UFC-on-Fuel-TV-4.jpg

And so far he is undefeated.

Here's the knockout blow:

tumblr_mpku4wIcop1s80fhyo1_r2_250.gif