Guest hitoallusa

Poll: How many of you had gentile/anal warts

Guest hitoallusa

I have noticed what seems like a very high prevalence of anal warts where I'm at. I get a lot of messages asking advice on how to deal with it and local message boards are full of posts seeking recommendations for hospitals and doctors to get it treated. It's not something that I have experienced in the US. Are asians simply more susceptible to it?

• Members

I have noticed what seems like a very high prevalence of anal warts where I'm at. I get a lot of messages asking advice on how to deal with it and local message boards are full of posts seeking recommendations for hospitals and doctors to get it treated. It's not something that I have experienced in the US. Are asians simply more susceptible to it?

All the Asian ass that I have eatten were nice and smooth, not lumpy and bumpy. But then, I have only eatten asian ass in the USA...

But hito, dont think of them as anal warts.... think of them as bunyions that come from wearing too tight SHOES....

Guest hitoallusa

lol.. I will send you a private message on that one. :smile: I'm in trouble with local gangsters here so I try not to write something that I can be identifiable online but pretty sure I'm exposed due to my love for shoes.. ^_^

Notice hitoall pretending that he didn't see my question about what country he is in now. :poke:

:P