ihpguy

The Best Acai in Rio de Janeiro

• Members

Without a doubt, my favorite place to grab a bowl/tijela of this merlot-toned treat. I think what I like is that they serve it in an authentic manner. Your option whether with or without guarana syrup, with our without tapioca, ability to adjust the sweetness level to your own preference. An oral orgasm before the other type waiting for you just a short walk or two-stop metro ride from Clube 117. Besides the tacaca and acai, I can vouch for a sampling of the ice cream with exotic flavors of fruit from the northeast of the country. In my open, don't bother with bonbons and waste your money on. Have another scoop or two of the sorvete/ice cream. Yum! Yum!

The eyes of Tacacá do Norte’s harried staff widen as yet another customer arrives during the lunchtime rush. The bedroom-sized snack bar can barely hold one line of chairs around its bar but they have somehow managed to squeeze in two. Impatient regulars shake hands and whistle “psst” to the sheepish young men staffing the establishment, who gingerly hand steaming pots of shrimp soup and freshly puréed juices over the packed bar.

If overcrowding is a problem for this tiny snack shack, it’s because it’s the real deal for açaí – a rare place in Rio serving pure, velvety slushies made from the purple Amazonian berry rather than the ersatz, hyper-sweet iced drink with lots of added sugar found in the standard snack bars elsewhere around town. While foreigners may know açaí as a trend

- See more at: http://www.culinarybackstreets.com/rio/2013/tacaca-do-norte/#sthash.DNWoRNgE.dpuf

• Members

Without a doubt, my favorite place to grab a bowl/tijela of this merlot-toned treat. I think what I like is that they serve it in an authentic manner. Your option whether with or without guarana syrup, with our without tapioca, ability to adjust the sweetness level to your own preference. An oral orgasm before the other type waiting for you just a short walk or two-stop metro ride from Clube 117. Besides the tacaca and acai, I can vouch for a sampling of the ice cream with exotic flavors of fruit from the northeast of the country. In my open, don't bother with bonbons and waste your money on. Have another scoop or two of the sorvete/ice cream. Yum! Yum!

The eyes of Tacacá do Norte’s harried staff widen as yet another customer arrives during the lunchtime rush. The bedroom-sized snack bar can barely hold one line of chairs around its bar but they have somehow managed to squeeze in two. Impatient regulars shake hands and whistle “psst” to the sheepish young men staffing the establishment, who gingerly hand steaming pots of shrimp soup and freshly puréed juices over the packed bar.

If overcrowding is a problem for this tiny snack shack, it’s because it’s the real deal for açaí – a rare place in Rio serving pure, velvety slushies made from the purple Amazonian berry rather than the ersatz, hyper-sweet iced drink with lots of added sugar found in the standard snack bars elsewhere around town. While foreigners may know açaí as a trend

- See more at: http://www.culinarybackstreets.com/rio/2013/tacaca-do-norte/#sthash.DNWoRNgE.dpuf

Obrigado! I will definitely use what you presented the next time I'm in Rio de janeiro. ...printed and will file and use!