TotallyOz

Ode to Lucky

Well, while I love John Keats and Percy Booth Shelly, I am not much of a poet so I won't write a beautiful ode for him as it would be silly. (Lookin: if you read this, feel free to chime in)

But, I saw a post from Lucky in the Lurkerspeaks thread and then he deleted it to remind us he is retired. I just wanted to remind Lucky that being retired is not the same as being dead. You can retire from posting and just post here and there and it will be appreciated. But, to completely remove yourself is more than retirement; it is desertion. :smile:

We hope that when you feel the urge, that you will post even while you sip margaritas in PS. You too are very missed as a presence on this site and we hope you drop by a bit more in between your shuffleboard to entertain us from time to time. :smile:

Guest hitoallusa

I love guys who stay away from alcohol... ^_^ But Lucky is taken so I have to look for someone else... ^_^

Lucky doesn't sip margaritas. He's strictly an iced tea and Diet Coke kind of guy.