ihpguy

O que voce quisir - What do you want?

• Members

Well, I had three fingers in his ass. Like what did I want?

I went to Clube 117. Didn't make a special trip as I had some afternoon business in Lapa that was over at just after 4PM. Got to the sauna at 4:45PM. I cannot begin to explain how empty it was fora Tuesday. The new entry fees started and now are 20Reais for the boys. In the 3 plus hours that I was there, I saw maybe 4 or 5 that took a stroll through the sauna, looking for possible clients while deciding whether to get a locker and get changed. And of course, pay the increased fee to.....err, market their wares.

I had a, to the dot, thirty minute programa with a Kauan from Niteroi. We had talked before, even exchange numbers and e-mails, but never connected. 5PM-5:30PM. Lighter-skinned, tightly shaved down, muscular without overly-developed wings, biceps or delts. Ativo liberal and when I got on top of him and quickly flipped him over before he could react, and then slid myself between his butt cheeks, he was not a happy camper. Not happy at all. Couldn't take the joke. Obviously

Sat outside and waited to see who might arrive. No one did really. Had a bottle of water and a package of mixed nuts. Not the man-type. But edible just the same. Now about 7PM. Thinking about leaving. Maybe grabbing something outside of the sauna to eat before treking home. Decided to check out the old bar downstairs. Now a very nice, relaxing, dimly-lit TV room. Flor do Caribe with one of my faves, Grazielli Massafera, on the TV and two rapazes/garotos/boys eating a snack on the round bed in the center of the room with a few throw pillow for comfort and relaxation. We started to chat and after they finished consuming some calories for an energy boost, they began to chat me up and then started to consume me. I knew one from before at Meio Mundo. Nice body, not so greatly talented sexually, dick lacking in size. Other one I had never been with. At first the subject of a three-way was broached and my response was I liked to concentrate on one guy. So the other took the hint and took off. The two of us got very involved on that round sofa. I am surprise that neither of the towel guys downstairs who also clean the lower-level suites told us to take it to a room.

During the middle of doing practically everything, Thiago, yes another Thiago - the place is lousy with Thaigo's, Diego's and Diog's - unless they are named Fernando it seems - sometimes Marcelo as well - he whispers in my ear - O que voce quiser - What do you want? . Now you have to realize that at this point, out in the open, we have been making out and he sucking each other off, which is pretty much against Monik's rules. O que voce quisir? I have three of my fingers in your ass.

Really WTF moment. Surprised me to no end. My response was, Tenho tres dedos no seu cuzinho. O que voce acha? or I have three fingers inside your little asshole. What do you think? Defintely a memoralbe moment for my memory banks..Or what is left of them at my age. And like we had already agreed on a price. There was no doubt that I was going to take him to a suite, slap on a rubber and have some further fun with him. I just wanted to extend the shortened 30 minutes in a suite on Tuesdays with some extended foreplay and I have to admit that the round couch was much better than chatting in the back bar or one of the saunas.

Guest litogruet

So it seems club 117 is dead on weekdays. And meio mundo has low quality guys based on another post. So what's left ? Point 202. Im only here for three days and was gonna visit all three saunas.

• Members

Not sure about what is going to happen with Clube 117 but Monik, formerly Monique, is one smart ex-whore. She was able to use/work her body into quite the empire. Something, most likely, every Carioca sex worker can ony dream of. I was chatting with another Thiago(I think?) last night, been there for about 18months, a darkish blond, three-quarters Portuguese/German, one-eighth from Ceara, and one-eight Baiano - so he has the long and thick equipment but very white, he lives in Meier and he is using his earning and daytime to invest and buildout a pizzeria in Meier near the center of the neighborhood. Rua Dias de Cruz. Lower level of expectation. And now back to Monik, if the increases in entry fees continues to curtail business, well come spring, she'll think of something.

As to Pointe 202, I haven't been since Janaury 2007, to far away for me when the other two are so much easier to get to.

For Meio Mundo, The last two Fridays and this past Monday were quite wonderful. not sure at all how they are faring on the other days. But in many ways, the boys are better at Meio Mundo. Not jaded, More natural. Less affected. Certainly not the S&M, stand and model muscle boys at think they are worth more than the boys at Meio Mundo. And the owners finally got new cushions for some of the benches. They have done some redecorating. They have opened the 4th floor disco - still no clue what that is all about. It seems as they have kind of given Vinicius the run of the place, which is a great thing. They have a wonderful towel man now and a bartender who can melt a glacier he is so gorgeous. Now If they can just spring for some new sofas.

• Members

So it seems club 117 is dead on weekdays. And meio mundo has low quality guys based on another post. So what's left ? Point 202. Im only here for three days and was gonna visit all three saunas.

Over the days and weeks and months and years, the "so called quality" of the guys vary, so if you decide to travel to Rio, just go and see who's available and enjoy!

I'll never forget when I was in Rio de janeiro in 2010, one night at the now defunct Estaco {sp} there were plenty of boys for one to meet, but when I went again two nights later, the place was sad and deadly dull. The same happened when I last went to Point 202 where I've not been in about three or four years. The hot nights change as frequently as the guys who decide to come to the saunas to earn some reais!