Guest FourAces

Paula Deen Does It Again & Finally Food Network Drops Her

TMZ reports...

Paula Deen
Wins Racial Lawsuit
That Destroyed Her

In one of the most supremely ironic court decisions in a long time, a judge just threw out the racial discrimination claim filed against Paula Deen -- the very lawsuit that destroyed the famous chef.

A judge just ruled ... Lisa Jackson had no right to claim racial discrimination, BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE! Any comments that Deen or her cohorts may have made had no legal consequence to her, because she's simply not the right color.

Jackson made a tenuous argument that someone in her family was bi-racial -- something that may not be true at all. But the judge said even if it were true, she was at best an "accidental victim."

Short story -- Jackson ruined Paula with a bogus claim.

The case goes on, because Jackson also claims sexual discrimination, and so far there's not basis to doubt that she's a woman.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my.. I didn't know Lisa was white.. I have I read it somewhere that Lisa was white.. My impression was that she was an african american based on the accusation that she was racially discriminated. Is this another Onions news piece or is it really true? Why didn't other AA employees join the lawsuit instead? She could have filed for unlawful discrimination instead but not sure whether she would be qualified as a victim in that scope too. Anyways, I hope Paula Deen can get a second chance in her career. Everybody makes mistakes and as long as she has learned her lesson then she should be given a second chance.

TMZ reports...

Paula Deen
Wins Racial Lawsuit
That Destroyed Her

In one of the most supremely ironic court decisions in a long time, a judge just threw out the racial discrimination claim filed against Paula Deen -- the very lawsuit that destroyed the famous chef.

A judge just ruled ... Lisa Jackson had no right to claim racial discrimination, BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE! Any comments that Deen or her cohorts may have made had no legal consequence to her, because she's simply not the right color.

Jackson made a tenuous argument that someone in her family was bi-racial -- something that may not be true at all. But the judge said even if it were true, she was at best an "accidental victim."

Short story -- Jackson ruined Paula with a bogus claim.

The case goes on, because Jackson also claims sexual discrimination, and so far there's not basis to doubt that she's a woman.