Guest FourAces

NBA Tonight (Thursday) FInal Game

Guest FourAces

If you've been watching the NBA Finals you already know we are in for a great game between the Miami Heat and the San Antonio Spurs. The Heat with the superstar line up trying to win back to back titles and the Spurs trying to win their fifth franchise championship.

So tonight is it winner take all in deciding game 7. Will the Heat be able to pull out another miracle like they did Tuesday evening. Or will the Spurs finally be able to finish the game and travel home as champ?

I'm not saying who I wanna see win but if you do go on and post it in this thread :P

• Members

As a Griz fan I might be accused of rooting for the MIA Heat but I am tired of their BS so I am rooting for the Western Conference champs to win. In a way, I like the "all stars" of the Heat but I don't like their arrogance. So, go Spurs. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

I've never watched a complete NBA game in my life. I do enjoy the occasional small college game, though.

Ditto. Having grown up on N.C. State basketball and the fanatical State-Carolina-Duke rivalry, pro games seem so much more machine-made and sterile than college ones.