ihpguy

Ultrapassar....My thoughts on emptiness at 117

• Members

Ultrapassar = Exceed

A couple of weeks back Tealady asked me some questions that I then posted on a thread. Sorry that I posted the wrong information. In my failing memory banks, happens with age or maybe the tropical sun, surf, breezes, cachaca and hot men, the time limits for suites at 117 were longer than 30 minutes on Tuesdays and 40 minutes on all other days.

I know for a fact, because I checked a clock and then I went up to a suite with a guy for 50 minutes. Checked the clocks downstairs when we got our room and then in the lockers as I was getting him his payment. On my bill, there was no charge for ultrapassar. Last week I made a point of asking the woman at the desk about the time limits and then spoke with Herivaldo, who I think of as Monik's manager. I asked him if the time limits were always 30 and 40, He said no. They used to be 30 minutes each day but Monik decided to give an extra 10 minutes to get cleaned up in the suite's showers after the entertainment. My failing memory remembers many times in past years when I was at that 45 and 50 minute mark. Never have been charge for ultrapassar at 117. I have on two occasions at Meio Mundo for one of the nicer rooms. Changed story on 117's side? Niceness of the part of the cashiers?

As to emptiness at 117, I think that with facebook and cells, and the increase in prices for the boy's entry, client's entry, 30/40 time limits and abbreviated/rushed programas, dates are being arranged outside of the whorehouse and people are going directly to a motel for a perhaps higher fee, but not much more, to the garoto and the cost for 4-6 hours at a motel, versus the 2 entrys, lower compensation for the programa and only 30-40 minutes for pleasure/paradise/trip to heaven.

• Members

I'm not going to bother opening another thread about a dead late afternoon/early evening at 117. It was pretty bad until maybe 5:45PM. Luckily, I ran into a neighbor of mine who usually visits Meio Mundo, but the free suites were the attraction. At least I had someone to chat with until some guys of interest arrived. He must have gotten there earlier but was raving about his programa.

I arrived at 4:30PM. Maybe 10 clients and 10 boys. By 5:15PM, another 6-8 clients and 10 boys. At 6:20PM, when I cut out, there were at the most 25 clients and maybe 40 or so boys. And something very unusual for that time of night - no waiting list. For a free suite Tuesday, not to be believed.

Without a doubt, the increase in entry for client and boy must be having an effect. I know that we are in the off-season and last weekend was heavy with "Festa Junina" parties. But still, the costumes people wear are really cheap and beers to drink aren't so expensive and even live forro entries are cheap. We're talking a trio playing something similar to crappy US hillbilly music.

Only one new one. Christian. My friend swore that he fucked him at Meio Mundo. Tall, thinner, lighter skin, very cute and completo. But he denied the encounter had ever taken place. We surmised that he didn't want the other boys to know that he had started out selling it at MM before "movin' on up, to the eastside, to the deluxe whorehouse in the sky."

• Members

Very, very quiet last night at 117. I got there at 5PM and was practically empty. If you combined the staff and the cleints, they would have outnumbered the boys. Christian was there when I arrived. Once again. I think there is a new popular, tall and twinkish bottom in town. Wonderful smile. Sweet personality. Did a programa with my favorite Thiago. If he was smart and not nice, he could easily work me for quite a lot of money. But when we got a room at about 6:40PM, no wait at all. Zippo. As I left at 7:55PM, there were only 7 people waiting for the freebie rooms. Definitely slower than normal. I think because it is the end of the month and people are waiting for their first(to fifth)of the month paychecks. This month we had the Festa Juninas in the middle of the month and Festa de Corpus Cristi to start of June/finish May. 4-5 weekend and many took trips.

• Members

By the way, I verified the new costs for the boys at 117 definitely starting on 1 July.

Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays it will cost them 20Reais entry.

Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays still will be the 10Reais entry.