Guest EXPAT

Miss Utah: an indictment of the American education system

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my she talks exactly like me.. It's like looking myself in the mirror.. except that she is pretty... I need to see her shoes though.. :smile: Nick Jonas looks so short compared to the female host. I need to wikipedia him to find out how tall he is???

It says he is 5'9"... Not that short.. Maybe he is standing one step below or something? Anyways, this a BEAUTY contest, just let the pretty one win and do not ask this silly difficult questions they barely answer properly.

• Members

Oh my she talks exactly like me.. It's like looking myself in the mirror.. except that she is pretty... I need to see her shoes though.. :smile: Nick Jonas looks so short compared to the female host. I need to wikipedia him to find out how tall he is???

It says he is 5'9"... Not that short.. Maybe he is standing one step below or something? Anyways, this a BEAUTY contest, just let the pretty one win and do not ask this silly difficult questions they barely answer properly.

hito, if you want to Wear the Crown, you better start practicing walking in 8" Stillettos....

Guest hitoallusa

Suckrates, no one wears 8" stilettos these days at a beauty pageant ceremony. People prefer understated beauty these days. When I was young I used to practice my ceremonial walk and think about my departure speech. ^_^

hito, if you want to Wear the Crown, you better start practicing walking in 8" Stillettos....

no one wears 8" stilettos these days at a beauty pageant ceremony. People prefer understated beauty these days.

You call Miss Utah's trash-vamp look understated?!

Honeypot, you just qualified yourself to be a judge at RuPaul's next extravaganza of drag empresses. :lol:

• Members

Suckrates, no one wears 8" stilettos these days at a beauty pageant ceremony. People prefer understated beauty these days. When I was young I used to practice my ceremonial walk and think about my departure speech. :smile:

Yes hito, pageant gowns in blinding sequins and BIG stripper hair is called "understated" in some culture, but ONLY if they exist on Fantasy Island ! :queen:

Guest hitoallusa

I don't think her dress is bad. It's a bit understated and not too much for me. I like her hair. Her earrings could be too much but I think it's try to cover up some strong face features. I like her except her answers.^_^

• Members

Cut the kid some slack... not everyone is a gifted public speaker. It is one thing to critique her performance on stage, another to draw conclusions about her mental acuity and schooling based on one single high profile performance on a very big stage with millions of viewers.

Ms Palin has demonstrated her credentials over and over again on many different stages of different sizes.

TY, in fairness you have a point. I knew a couple of people in NYC who did runway modeling, and the bewildering number of things they have to stay conscious of regarding physical presentation are daunting. Same here, i would think. Having to speak extemporaneously on top of it seems hard to imagine.

• Members

Cut the kid some slack... not everyone is a gifted public speaker. It is one thing to critique her performance on stage, another to draw conclusions about her mental acuity and schooling based on one single high profile performance on a very big stage with millions of viewers.

Ms Palin has demonstrated her credentials over and over again on many different stages of different sizes.

At first I thought you were talking about hito. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

When you sign on to be a Pageant girl, you best believe you better be GIFTED at Every fucking thing. No room for error in these things, and these bitches are fierce competitiors. To be is miss USA, you know she has been on MANY stages prior so there are NO excuses. And I love God, and want World Peace, so on and so forth !

• Members

I love Miss Congeniality. :smile: I wish there were Miss Congeniality 3. :smile:

I love Miss Congeniality. :smile: I wish there were Miss Congeniality 3. :smile:

hito, I herby Name you "Miss Boytoy Congeniality"..... Now STRUT Bitch ! :P

Guest hitoallusa

Lol I need to create my signature boytoy walk.. I don't want to look so cheap and trashy but elegant and stylish. I will practice with a book on my head and holding two delicate vases with my hands. ^_^

hito, I herby Name you "Miss Boytoy Congeniality"..... Now STRUT Bitch ! :P