wayout

How Do You Unwind?

• Members

After a particularly stressful day or week, what is your typical and/or favorite way to unwind to relieve that stress? A stiff drink or two (and if so, what is your preference for cocktails these days), recreational drugs, sex, music, movies, pigging out, other, etc?

I'm sitting here after a fairly stressful day and am enjoying a couple vodka and tonics, and the world just seems so much better to me right now than earlier today ^_^ Cheers....

absolutevictory.jpg

• Members

LOL. I really enjoy what I do for a living but, like everyone else, there are days that are tougher than others. Regardless, I think of having one beer as being a reward for "dealing" successfully with the day. No one killed or injured and departing from the intended airport and arriving at the intended airport without doing the first mentioned is generally regarded as successful. ^_^

If you listen very carefully you will hear thousands of pop tops releasing the pressure as 5 PM arrives so that those pilots can no longer be asked to fly that day (legally). ^_^ 8 hours bottle to throttle. ^_^

After one beer, if it has been particularly difficult there may be a shot of whiskey in my future. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest CharliePS

I don't often wind, so I don't need to unwind very much. On those fortunately rare occasions when I need to relieve serious stress, I like to go for a long walk or other solitary exercise (biking, swimming, etc.).

Guest EXPAT

1. Watch reruns of "The Golden Girls" or "I Love Lucy" or one of the Star Trek series.

2. Hire a bottom for . . . well you know why.

3. Listen to my music collection (35,000 songs in my iTunes library and counting).

4. Go to a movie.

5. Go have sushi, mexican or Italian.

Guest hitoallusa

Shoe shopping.. I just drop in and try shoes on.. ^_^ Sometimes it gets stressful when a pair of shoes is too expensive for my budget.. Then I get a cup of fresh fruit smoothie. ^_^