tealady

rio, 117, Friday night june 14

• Members

Impy guy showed up, and we talked about the use of the term boy, and twinks, he agreed also that boy = men = all ages, not twinks.... moving on...

It was a good night, the club was full, the range of working "boys" was wide, and something for everyone was there... the room was full of DILF's (daddies i would like to fuck:)

NOTES:

entrance is at 45r

cabin is at 25r

tuesday is 30 min

rest of the week is 40 min

the boys have to pay 20r to enter

but if the place is empty they only have to pay 10r

drag show was fun Carla was on.... i understand her stage name is a play on words, kind of like dick, and the drag name is dicky, so the name carla also means big dick in Portuguese's... or carla is cock...

yesterday did the 5 mile walk over to impanema beach.... mostly empty as it was a cloudy day. spent the day reading, and relaxing, its my last weekend in rio before going off to London...

one more night in Rio.

T

• Members

Thanks for clarifying "DILF" for me/us! I like those initials and would {to myself and for me say} "Daddies That I'd Like to have Fuck" me! - :smile:

Enjoy yourself on your last evening: try to make it very, very special. Hope the men in London will suit you as well as those whom you met while being in the "Marvelous City."

Recently, I had begun to make plans to be in Rio {Hee Oh} on July 30 until August 13 but had to abort all of my plans: health reasons. I do hope that 2014 will take me there, though!