Guest hitoallusa

Handsome Snowden is popular in China

Guest hitoallusa

He makes my heart melt. So cute.. He looks a bit like our AS I think come to think of it. :smile: He is so popular in China but I hope he returns, get things resolved without severe punishment and start over in the US. We get presidents in the office because of their looks such as Bush and Obama. I think Bush is attractive but didn't like the food he eats or the way he eats it. Anyways, my cute Edward needs a second chance. Come to think of it he has the same name as our Prince Williams. Oh well, I will put him above prince Harry on my potential but improbable list. lol.. :smile:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/nsa-leaker-snowden-handsome-hero-china-164013896.html

• Members

Amazing how the US government can pry into everyone else's secrets but keep none of its' own, isn't it? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

I agree. I think these programs are in the process of being more useful for the intelligence community. It's not perfect but it will improve and people will figure out ways not to invade one's privacy. I hope there is an alternative way people like Snowden can express his concerns without taking dramatic measures. That needs to be set up in the intelligence community.