tealady

117 thursday june 13th

• Members

Gotti, sorry for the confusion, but boy to me is not a twink.... boy/girl/man/women/ not to be taken lightly.

my type is 25 to 40 your old DILF's

so moving on from that point, i will drop the use of "boy", I had no idea that meant TWINK. So based on that info, you would have loved MM on Wednesday night, but for me a club with no DILFS is a no go...

last night Thursday, was a lot of fun, found impy and had a nice chat with him...

IMPORTANT POINT impy confirmed the time for cabin at 117 is 30 min on tuesday & 40 min the other nights of the week! If you get to RIO do look up Impy, he is great fun to talk to. We both then adjourned and moved onto DILF hunting...

so thursday night, maybe 40 MEN woking, and 20 looking. the range was enough for everyone to be happy. Lots of the DILF's had left their wedding rings on... i find it interesting how many have bambino's at home... (one DILF had a tan line on the ring finger, i asked him about it... he said at the "office" when working, he takes the ring off out of respect to his wife)

to repeat on Wednesday night maybe 15 men working, and 8 looking, it was really slow, but as impy says... it only takes one to make for a good night!

so for the record,

Wednesday was dead, but a DILF hunk came in around 8pm

Thursday was not bad much fun talking to the wait staff, found what i needed

Friday... tonight... i will report in the AM

off to the beach, last few days here, so i have to get my sun time in....

BTW the man in charge of the music for the shows, is called angel, as he has a set of angel wing tats on his back... ask him, he will be happy to show you...

T

• Members

I am not aware of the initials "DILF." What do these letters mean? Also, as long as I've been at this site and at www.daddysreviews.com. the term "boy" has been used in reference to the guys who work at the saunas. I

use it with quotes sometimes, but personally I prefer to use guys or men when writing as well as discussing.

That's my bias which I have accepted!

Thanks for reporting and continue to enjoy your trip and the guys. What do you do during the day time while

visiting Rio de janeiro?

• Members

My guess is that it stands for Dudes I'd Like to Fuck ;-)

I see nothing wrong in using the term "boy" respectfully. I use it often when referring to the muscled young men aged 23+ that I enjoy dating. And they seem to use the term of themselves quite readily. It's similar to how they refer to me as "Daddy" at certain passionate moments, even though I have yet to father any offspring.