Guest EXPAT

Happy Birthday Nick Adams (Broadway hottie)

• Members

I'm beginning to think, Expat, that you like muscleboys who display their butts in jockstraps ;-) I don't like his face and eye make-up at all, but I must say he looks very appealing in the HX cover photo (pic 5).

I would like to know, however, where in the first pic, Matthew was resting his left hand.

• Members

Nice looking hunk!!

Name brought back memories of 60s actor Nick Adams, young blond with a TV western show, the name I no longer remember. He wore buckskins with a grey Rebel cap and carried a sawed-off shot gun. Committed suicide when he was on top.

Wikipedia:

Nick Adams (July 10, 1931 – February 7, 1968) was an Academy Award nominated American film and television actor. He was noted for his roles in several successful Hollywood films during the 1950s and 1960s along with his starring role in theABC television series The Rebel (1959). Decades after Adams' death from a prescription drug overdose at the age of 36, his widely publicized friendships with James Dean and Elvis Presley would stir speculation about both his private life and the circumstances of his death. In an Allmovie synopsis for Adams' last film, reviewer Dan Pavlides wrote, "Plagued by personal excesses, he will be remembered just as much for what he could have done in cinema as what he left behind."[1]

220px-Nick_Adams_The_Rebel_1959.JPG

Guest NCBored

Nice looking hunk!!

Name brought back memories of 60s actor Nick Adams, young blond with a TV western show, the name I no longer remember. He wore buckskins with a grey Rebel cap and carried a sawed-off shot gun. Committed suicide when he was on top.

Wikipedia:

Nick Adams (July 10, 1931 – February 7, 1968) was an Academy Award nominated American film and television actor. He was noted for his roles in several successful Hollywood films during the 1950s and 1960s along with his starring role in theABC television series The Rebel (1959). Decades after Adams' death from a prescription drug overdose at the age of 36, his widely publicized friendships with James Dean and Elvis Presley would stir speculation about both his private life and the circumstances of his death. In an Allmovie synopsis for Adams' last film, reviewer Dan Pavlides wrote, "Plagued by personal excesses, he will be remembered just as much for what he could have done in cinema as what he left behind."[1]

220px-Nick_Adams_The_Rebel_1959.JPG

I was reminded of this Nick Adams too - he played 'Johnny Yuma' in his TV series, The Rebel. Probably one of the first TV actors to stir my,,,interest.

I have fond memories of those days when it seemed half the shows on television were Westerns! (Cheyenne, Bronco, Sugarfoot, Maverick, Yancy Derringer, Bat Masterson, et al.) :twitch: