tealady

RIO june 7th, day 7

• Members

I saw him tonight sitting down next to TeaLady on the bench in the foyer of 117. The picture does not do him justice. Unfortunate. The body, legs, scrotal sack and penis were quite marvelous and soft it was really pretty and quite inviting for a taste. In the above "action" it all looks a bit violent and not quite so tempting. And his skin in person was even prettier than the photos. You all should have been.

• Members

one great week in Rio

club 117 is as good as ever

Hope to find Iphguy tonight at 117.

on monday i skipped going to 117 and did hotel date.

have yet to make it down to MM

last night andra was back in town from now work in S.P.

T

I think that's the same Andrea I fell in love (lust) with back in 2009, although the blurry nature of the picture makes it difficult to make a positive identification (Ihpguy's description sounds a lot like him, though). My Andrea and I e-mailed for a few months after my trip, but then lost contact. If that is indeed him, I had no idea he had moved to São Paulo. If so, that would explain why I never saw him at the Rio saunas again. Does anyone know how long he's staying in Rio? I'll be there from July 22 to August 10. I'd love to see him again, but also to meet up with Tealady again, and meet Ihpguy for the first time.

Guest parisrio2000

I would disagree that 117 is as good as ever. There are very few good looking boys around, and some nights, none at all. One of the boys is outstanding, but, as I said in another post, there's been a decline in quality this year. Maybe that's changed by this month (I left in May), but I doubt it. And it's not only my personal impression, I've spoken with others who think the same.

I know the guy whose pic you posted. I've had several chats with him. He seems nice enough, but I never hired him. I don't consider him one of the best looking boys, etc. ...however, I wish good luck with whoever wants to hire him.

May I ask, do these guys know you're taking their pics, etc., and putting them up online?

• Members

Well, I fell in love on Friday night, all I can say. He was superb. Surprised me how good it was. Not a clue. Just that his looks were what I am exactly in to.

I think things kind of go in cycles along with the economy. When more guys are a bit short on funds, which will happen with the current inflation and prices of many things up more than the official rate last year of 6.6%, like Ah-nuld, the Governator, "THEY WILL BE BACK."

From my memory from past threads, you have even more demanding requirements than I do.

And you know PR2K,those famous last words, it only takes one to make a fabulous night at the sauna.

Guest loneranger

And you know PR2K,those famous last words, it only takes one to make a fabulous night at the sauna.

and to reference PR2K, it takes one asshole to ruin a conversation

• Members

Well, I fell in love on Friday night, all I can say. He was superb. Surprised me how good it was. Not a clue. Just that his looks were what I am exactly in to.

I think things kind of go in cycles along with the economy. When more guys are a bit short on funds, which will happen with the current inflation and prices of many things up more than the official rate last year of 6.6%, like Ah-nuld, the Governator, "THEY WILL BE BACK."

From my memory from past threads, you have even more demanding requirements than I do.

I think I remember a variation of this complaint before on this site. I have no idea how long ago people are referring to, when they complain about the "quality" of the guys deteriorating, as if it's appropriate to even speak about human beings like the meat we purchase at the market. That being said, I've been going Brazil and the saunas every year since 2008, and the guys are just as hot as they've ever been, and the diversity in the types of guys has been ever-present. Anything before 2008, I can't comment on, but if the guys were even hotter back then, ... Then damn!

As ihpguy and others have said, it only takes one guy to make for an amazing evening. In that vein, I've found, rather depressingly, that I tend to meet amazing guys that I want to spend so much time with, and want to get to know so much better, towards the very end of my trips (like the last day or day before I leave). I always enjoy myself in Brazil, but I always end up thinking that I would have had an "off the charts" kind of experience, had I met that one special guy earlier, rather than in the 13th hour. Sigh...

• Members

My first trip to Rio de janeiro was in October of 2002; in 2003 I went twice: for Carnaval and back in October. From then on I'd tried to make it back to Brasil {per se} at least once a year. Thus far it's been 8Xs. The boys have varied in looks and quality, but I've managed to find some who have interested me at both Club 117 as well as at Meio Mundo. ...have stopped going to Point 202 since 2008.

My last visit was in 2011: ...thought I'd be returning this year {2013}, but my plans had to be aborted: health reasons.

REMEMBER men, and I'd wear out this old adage further: "Different strokes for different folks." Tastes vary; so I find it difficult to honor "the quality of men has declined." If one cannot find the "boys" of his interest at the saunas, then hire independently from www.netgay.com.br.