Guest EXPAT

The Bieber needs some help

• Members

He's become a major, entitled Douchebag asshole who doesnt BELIEB there are any consequences for his juvenile actions.

He is trying so hard to be a "Big boy", but all he is proving is that he is silly and immature. Some pre-teen girls still like that baggy pants "BAD BOY" image.

Once his career starts to suffer for his actions, he'll rethink his approach. :baby::baby:

• Members

I'm sure he feels he is untouchable in his bubble world and that his money can solve all these pesky problems he runs into. At some point he may go too far, as AS suggests, and then it may be too late for him to wake up. I wonder if with such an accident would have resulted in an alcohol and drug test.

Guest EXPAT

Now Justin Bieber was caught spitting on fans and laughing about it. and of course this meme was created as as result. I like their explanation better. . .

post-105999-0-67985100-1375195317_thumb.

Guest EXPAT

Now Sharon Osbourne sounds off on Justin Bieber. I don't usually care what stars say about each other but I think she hit the nail on the head with this one. . .

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/29/sharon-osbourne-sounds-off-on-anthony-weiner-justin-bieber-and-more.html

I feel really bad for him. There’s this little kid with a huge dream, he’s cute, girls love him, and he wants to be a mean boy, and he’s about as mean as a fuckin’ kitten, and he’s trying to act out. It’s like pissing in a bucket. It’s like, “Oh, we’re the bad boys!” Fuck off! You don’t know what bad is. And I think that he’s lost, I really do. I think he doesn’t realize he’s white and not black, that’s a huge problem. And, at the point he’s at in his career, it’s so dangerous because we’ve seen it all before a million times. Where do you go when you’re a child entertainer and then you want to transition to be a man? Very few make it.

Guest GeminiLove

That is a disturbed little boy...I mean; I'm all up for self exploration but; that pic doesn't even put him in any category, but; "what the hell where you thinking at that exact moment when you decided to choose that Some call a Doctor.....LOL

Guest gcursor

Oh come on now...Bieber has been doing this sort of stuff for months now. Remember that old lady in Texas who got deluged with phone calls because the Biebs put a phone number on the internet (missing a digit) asking his fans to call this number to speak to him. Then there's the overseas concert he showed up for some months back where he was excessively late (only two hours though). He understands that he's the most popular person around (he's the first person to surpass the 40 million follower mark according to MASHABLE.com) and he uses his social media to satisfy whatever whims he has at the moment.

So yes, Justin is a spoiled kid who has long forgotten his roots and how he got to where he is but we should all let him "self-destruct" in peace ^_^

gcursor

• Members

I would tend to agree but I am afraid that he will not self destruct "in peace". :(

Best regards,

RA1

He needs to take responsibility for himself and his actions, whatever they are. If he self-destructs, so be it, however it could have

fatal consequences, which would then put in in the same category as many young, volatile celebrities before him.

• Members

Oh my I bet girls got wild.. :smile:

Yup, thats the problem with Todays youth.......they are more excited by the smell of Biebers sweaty boy balls than they are about world events....(BTW, Biebers crotch on your iphone is NOT a World event) . and speaking of Bieber, HOW disrespectful was THAT ? The young money machine is TOO full of himself. !